Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on loosing weight?
(05-24-2011, 02:35 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Lots of broscience in this thread.

I'll dispel a few of the lies people are throwing out.

1) timing of your meals means absolutely nothing, you can eat all 2000 (for example) calories in one sitting at midnight if you want, your body is designed to handle that.

2) fats are perfectly fine, yes even saturated ones.

3) losing weight doesn't need any type of cardio, it's a simple math equation really, if calories in are less than calories being used, you will burn fat.

Thanks for clearing that up! Oui Will help me out a lot.
Hi, I'm in exactly the same position as you, my tummy's huge lol, however i find that restricting your diet to 3l of water a day and only green vegetables, omega 3 oils with essential fatty acids, nuts. Absolutely nothing else to detox your body helps loads. As well as HARDCORE EXERCISE.
Easiest way to actually stick to your goal is get a full time job that will keep you very active. And when you have your break bring healthy food. Lots of people lose weight just from work, keeps your meals on a schedule & your getting daily exercise.
When i had a weight problem i would practice on a heavy bag, cut down on my eating, and hit the gym.
Its not all about losing wight this is what you should do normally you drink cola now drink water and only drink cola special moments. Same counts for food try to find something that is good like fruit incase of chips.
I am trying to lose some weight over the summer as well, good luck OP.
[Image: witness.png]
HF- Witness
GT- i be Witness
Im sort of in your position. Yet over the summer ill be doing yard work everyday so im covered.

OT: Eat a huge breakfast, medium lunch, and only a giant glass of water + flavoring for diner. Then no dessert. Also mix in some vegetables and fruit in meals. It's what i'm going to be doing.
Maybe we can both post results when the summers over? Smile
Hi I know this isn't probably what you want to hear. But cut out soda's and chips stuff like that. When at dinner learn portion control and eat less then you normally do and don't try to eat until you are completely full just moderate a bit.

I suggest eating around 6 meals a day, which sounds like a lot but will ultimately speed up your metabolism. Make sure the meals are small and try to moderate around 2500-3000 calories a day.

On top of that do some stretching when you wake up.

With the weights I suggest running with them if they don't prove to be too heavy for you. I suggest a 20 minute run about each day. You should lose weight in no time.
Pm'ed you on HF man, sent you my e-book Smile Hopefully you're the Kr4z1 on HF >.>
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
Eat less crap, work out, and go outside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,068 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,379 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,935 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,237 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Last Post: noval
  Trying to gain weight Sodomy 15 4,056 01-23-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Alberto