Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why tall people are actually stronger than short people of similar capabilities.
(12-26-2010, 09:59 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Ah ya, basic physics proves this. Go outside and find 2 sticks, one 2 feet long and one 5 feet long. Now put a 10 pound weight on the end of the first and lift it, now the second, the second, longer stick will feel far heavier. This is like grade 8 material here guys...

nine where i go, i learned it this year although i knew it before hand.
[Image: psychois21.png]
This is actually 5th grade science proof. Less of a distance means less of a job, which means the taller you are the more work is done. Newtons laws or something.
this is a fun fact and i like it=)
What do you mean he's stronger if he benches less? Maybe in a fight because he may have some advantages from being taller. I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Whistle
I find this sorta true. People who are taller are bigger and stronger. Some people don't want to workout as much to have that abs and stuff.
[Image: death.png]
(01-01-2011, 02:13 PM)New York Wrote: What do you mean he's stronger if he benches less? Maybe in a fight because he may have some advantages from being taller. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I explained it in this thread already, kindly read the other posts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault? Bяian ♪ 45 14,962 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: MineCrack
  For people who eat alot, 'F R O Z E ™ 29 8,551 12-20-2011, 05:09 AM
Last Post: joyee
  How to get tall? Bannedshit 33 3,430 08-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Classicz