Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault?
When you see a really fat person do you automatically think, must be a really greedy person that eats too much.. or do you think poor person I hope they don't get it too hard.

It's been brought to my attention because I recently saw a bunch of really fat people marching in my city. When I asked them about it they said it was a 'Fat Acceptance' protest group that wanted to be treated as equals. These people were looking for donations and all sorts.

Part of me was like fair enough, but mainly I was thinking people should be donating to groups without any food, not groups that eat too much food.

So do you feel sorry for obese people or do you think it's there own fault?

Do you accept them for what they are or can you not help but have a little snicker about them to your friends or family?

Also if you have problems with your own weight, what kind of reaction do you get from the general public? Do you want to loose weight or are you happy with who you are?

Apologies if anyone is offended.

[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
NO i do not think that, i know a lot of fat people aren't fat because of their own doing. Maybe an extremely fat person i would think that about, but not just a fat person, it's usually genetics, bodily problems, or mental problems.
(07-04-2011, 02:37 PM)Remorse Wrote: it's usually genetics, bodily problems, or mental problems.

Yeah I can agree with you there, depression could also be a possibility I guess.

[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
If they are happy how they are let them be fat.

Worst thing is when someone complains about being fat but doesn't ever try to eat healthy or exercise.
We should not judge any people on their appearance. It is essential to get rid off the extra fat from the body. In today's life style it is hard to find time for work outs.In such situations it is better to consume fat burner pills on the advise of experts.
Generally if their fat its because they don't do enough exercise compared to how much they eat (nothing more to it).
If I saw a "fat acceptance" march in my town with them requesting donations for being fat I would probably do something I will regret.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
I look at is there fault they are fat. I mean you can go to the gym to work out instead of buying mass amounts of food. You can get toned up instead of fat. There isn't any reason for one to be fat, its your fault and your fault only.
Im fat because i spen to much time on the computer. My fault.
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
most fat people aren't fat because they want to be.. if you're rich and greedy you're going to belong to a gym.. if you're poor and homeless/welfare you're going to get a lot of exercise by doing manual labor/walking, etc.. fat people usually comes from slow metabolisms or a bad diet given from your parents, inheriting it from your parents, etc.. i don't see why you'd hate them.. I don't like them sometimes because often-times they smell terrible but the two are separate

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which one is the best way to burn fat ? Stevejoseph 1 740 02-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Reduce fat Seaman 28 5,463 02-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Barnaby
  Am I fat? Graveee 11 1,535 11-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Graveee
  Fat-Burning/Work-out Medicines Liquid X 28 4,915 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  isatori mx ls7 [Fat burning pills] Yes 5 1,315 06-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Last Post: USN