Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For people who eat alot,
This is something I thought of once while eating in Mc'Donald's.
Well for the people who like to eat alot, most of you eat till your full and then complain why you get fat or your on a diet and sometime's you slack off on the weekend's or something. Well here's 1 good advice. It's better to eat till your not hungry, till your just not hungry anymore. Not until your full and can't move. You can probably just eat the rest later. Some of us eat about 2k calories a day which is normal. Well some people even eat 6000! calories a day. This is good because for example you eat a BLT and that's about 500 - 600 calorie's and then you have a drink like some Iced Tea that's about 400 calorie's or a Pepsi which is about the same. Then there that goes up to even 1,000. That was only breakfast, then come's lunch and then dinner. Well how about just saving a piece of that BLT for lunch and then drink the rest of the Pepsi later? Then you can be good for dinner and complete your daily calorie's.

1,200 - 1,800 is good enough for female's.
2,300 - 2,900 is good enough for male's.

I hope this is some good advice for some people Big Grin.
Your number ranges don't factor in metabolism variance and people with active lifestyles, some people will waste away if they eat less than 3500, like myself.
(02-16-2011, 04:22 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Your number ranges don't factor in metabolism variance and people with active lifestyles, some people will waste away if they eat less than 3500, like myself.

I'm not saying that's what is required daily, you can eat way more, this is just an average amount that people eat daily. I eat a lot more, sorry if I'm wrong but this is what I've learned. Btw some of those were from age's of 13 - 20 but still that's not the exact amount.
I think I eat like 2.4k a day.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Tnx for ur advices
Natural food is better than fast food always
its crazy, the amount of calories people eat a day. I eat a lot of calories a day, but i play football and i also have a really fast metabolism, therefore when its all said and done i have pretty much took in the same amount of calories as the average person.
I have no idea how much I consume.
(02-25-2011, 02:07 PM)Sand. Wrote: I have no idea how much I consume.

Why don't you do a calorie count just for one day? Record everything you eat and the calories, and you'll see!
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
"Alot" isn't a word. However "a lot" is a good word combination. ;)

Good information here. Thanks a lot.
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
-Adolf Hitler

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
-JFK

I think the best solution is to go on a protein diet TBH.
You have good meals that taste nice and you can adjust to it easy!
[Image: iGvZI.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How often do you workout and how well do you eat? Bat Wang 2 885 10-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Bat Wang
  Interesting way to eat healthier in cities LHK 8 1,226 05-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Proaxxs-peter
  I eat.... Rilf 36 5,495 12-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Shutdown™
  What'd you eat for breakfast today? Elektrisk 185 47,371 12-02-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Weezч™
  Where's your favorite place to eat? Scalise 82 13,113 10-14-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Prince