Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best ways/techniques to lose weight?
Walking is fine, because you do it everyday to get places. It's not high impact.

However, like you said, swimming is most definitely better, due to absolutely no impact.

Regards,
Zurmi
(10-10-2010, 06:24 PM)Zurmi Wrote: Walking is fine, because you do it everyday to get places. It's not high impact.

However, like you said, swimming is most definitely better, due to absolutely no impact.

Regards,
Zurmi

Walking short distances is not the same as walking a few miles. In and of itself, walking is low impact. The problem, and potential for injury, comes when you extend the duration and distance. Someone heavy enough could seriously damage their knees (where the majority of the blow is absorbed) if they over extend themselves.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Walking in the afternoon after eating,Eat in small portions,Be more active and do exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.
fruit, vegetables, water, exercise.

Personally, I have to tell you a few things.

* Don't Drink ANY Sweet Drinks such as Soda etc, and Certain fruit/vegetable juices have exceptions though.
* Don't over eat, if you feel full, drop the silverware and talk to someone. What's good after dinner is drinking tea, gets food down Big Grin (good for digestion)
* Don't eat the following as often, cut down your eating rate by 30%. Pasta, Pizza, Bread, Any Burger any thing that gets larger as in rises, (like Macaroni), isn't really good for you at all. Less coffee, you body can be trained by yourself to wake up in the morning, it's TERRIBLE for your heart. Have all of this once in a blue moon.
* Increase your eating fruits, vegies and exercise by 70%.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
watch tv alllll day heres the catch do situps durring commercials
Believe it or not, 3 years ago back when I was gaining a little too much weight, I stopped drinking sodas and that alone fixed it. Now I drink them occasionally but not as much as I used to.
[Image: 2rrpier.png]
ummm...for losing weight, just RUN dude.
Keep running. Big Grin
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
Well, to loss the weight motivation is required. Due to the motivation you can do the exercise daily as per your comfort and flexibility. I prefer heavy weight exercise to loss the weight.
(10-14-2010, 05:42 AM)kainadolf Wrote: Well, to loss the weight motivation is required. Due to the motivation you can do the exercise daily as per your comfort and flexibility. I prefer heavy weight exercise to loss the weight.

ok, at some point its right. But i don't agree with the point that "I prefer heavy weight exercise to loss the weight."

Do as per your limit, cause at the last Efforts must be Effortless. Big Grin
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  beginners guide: meditation techniques morgan 0 467 11-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Last Post: morgan
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,368 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,916 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris