Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Best ways/techniques to lose weight?
As the title says, anyone got any strong suggestions for meh? <3
Hi there KissXsis,

If you want to lose weight, then the best thing you can do is cardio. You can walk, run, swim, bike, or other activities similar to that. Also, no matter how much you workout, you have to make sure you have a good diet. So obviously no junk food or other foods high in fat if you're going to try and lose weight.

If you want more information, you can ask here or shoot me a PM as i'm a fitness enthusiast and my dad used to be a bodybuilder.

Regards,
Zurmi
as Zurmi said cardio is the best way for a full body work out i would recommend
swimming it has to be one of the best, after your done the tiredness of swimming laps or what ever goes away quickly, if not try karate or hire privite trainer.
Dude visit http://www.freetrainers.com. You build ur own custom workout. That's what I use.
Well it depends whether or not you want to be healthy while doing this.
I know a few people that had a liquid only diet while they worked out every day for a period of time.
They lost a lot of weight.
In fact, Omni was once on a liquid only diet if I remember correctly.
(I posted in that thread lol)
Working out is basically all I ca say. I'm actually a little chubby =D. I know how boring starting to workout is. I'm going to stick with it one of these days =P.
Eat salade salade, footing and that's all
Yeah mate, stop eating.
So simple.
[Image: s1.jpg]
(10-03-2010, 07:48 AM)phire nuk3r Wrote: Yeah mate, stop eating.
So simple.

It's easy to say, absolutely. A lot of overweight people aren't even overweight because they eat an unhealthy amount of food. And those that do eat too much often times can't just say no; it's akin to quitting smoking.

KissXsis, how much do you weigh and how much weight do you want to lose? Nobody can give you good advise without that knowledge.

Zurmi mentioned cardio, which is a good idea, but if you're morbidly obese then most cardio exercises can do more harm than good. The shock caused by walking long distances or running even a short distance can pose some major issues to your knees and ankles. Swimming and biking are very good options if walking and running aren't; they're low-impact (swimming is no-impact actually) but still a workout.

How is your current diet? Are there any foods and drinks you can cut out? Soda is a big one, even diet soda. If it's the carbonation you're after then seltzer water is a good alternative. Snack foods are obviously best to avoid if you can.
Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!
How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?
Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!
Walking, is the easiest way I guess.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  beginners guide: meditation techniques morgan 0 467 11-10-2013, 11:02 PM
Last Post: morgan
  I need to gain weight in faster manner ranzuWCB 3 1,368 12-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: elizabeth35
  Need to lose weight Kr4z1 25 2,916 07-10-2012, 04:14 AM
Last Post: bettymorris
  How to GAIN weight? SniperRiflezzzz 133 48,107 02-01-2012, 10:17 AM