Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What do you do, to stay healthy?
I don't really do anything to keep healthy these days. I used to run alot, play sports, eat well. But now I feel there's no need I'm just so lazy!
Also I have a high metabolism so I can eat alot of junk food and It burns straight up, meaning I do not gain extra unwanted weight.
Hi...

Nice topic.. I read the sharing of all you people.. i take my diet proper and in time. I include fresh fruits and salads in my diet. Walk daily in the morning..
Christmas Scavenger Hunt
My diet is terrible. I'm currently eating ice cream and pizza almost every day. But I have a very high metabolism and am extremely active. I go to the gym Mon, Tues, Wed and Fri, so I guess my physical training efforts make up for most of the damage my leisurely diet does to my body. I just don't have enough time to cook, prepare, and clean up kitchen apparatus following healthy meals throughout the day.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
I get a good amount of sleep and eat normally.
Do exercises, try to eat healthy meal (not to eat fustfood actually) and sleep more than 6 hours
I am around 80 kg Smile and I think I'm doing good with it healthy and energetic Big Grin
[Image: Z95Xp.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,123 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Eating Healthy Baked 16 2,305 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: ranzuWCB
  Is it healthy? Party 14 1,516 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,221 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince