Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What do you do, to stay healthy?
i am doing a sport called freerunning its very nice.
[Image: icBx9Y.png]
I start out with eating healthy. My schedule is so busy I sometimes don't have time to exercise. I'm preparing for a 5K though, which keeps me motivated for running. I also try to be as aware as possible about how stressed I am. I think being healthy is in lifestyle choices.
I'm a little over-weight due to past and poor parenting, (Gained it at like age 7-9) And I don't play many sports, I swim and bike, and badmitton xD I don't eat anymore though, no breakfast, little lunch, and usually a medium diner. Slowly getting back to where I want to be ^^.
You should make the schedule of the exercise and diet program and follow it regularly which helps to maintain the health and increase the immunity power effectively. Another thing is that it also increase the stamina power which helps to get the efficiency to your work. Avoid the stress, hyper tension, worries and so on. Also drink plenty water.
I was going to gym regularly, will start again but this is my last year in secondary school and i must get in to the university as application developer Smile

but doing my favourite hobbie always keeps me fit, i am doing bike trials.
yeah this is me Tongue ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_yTkSx3E...r_embedded )

eat carefully and drink water.

drink alcohol only on weekends :p
(11-02-2010, 04:07 PM)Extra Wrote: I'm a little over-weight due to past and poor parenting, (Gained it at like age 7-9) And I don't play many sports, I swim and bike, and badmitton xD I don't eat anymore though, no breakfast, little lunch, and usually a medium diner. Slowly getting back to where I want to be ^^.

I just wanted to point out that eating so little will actually slow down your metabolism and make it harder to shed weight you're trying to lose. Eating 5-6 small meals a day is a good way to go. If that's not possible and you have to stick to 3 meals a day, you reverse your meal sizes. Breakfast should be hearty and dinner should be about a modest 400 calories instead.

I'm an aspiring amateur boxer, so I condition everyday to prepare for my first match. I make an effort to diet properly, especially since I need to cut weight, but I admit I get lazy about it.
work out,sports,eat good hang out with friends nd get moneyy
I think it really does depend on youe body type as to what kind of diet suits you - I must say I have never felt so healthy since I've been a vegetarian.

The trick really is to ensure you have lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and make sure you have iron supplements. A friend of mine who is also a vegetarian recommended trying a patch rather than the traditional remedies. I was a bit sceptical at first but since I've been using them I feel much more energetic.

These are the ones I used - hope this helps

http://viepatch.com/products/vitamin-b12...vie-patch/
Well,thanks for providing useful information...I really like this kind of informative post...Pleas keep sharing like these useful information with us...Keep it up..!
I pracctice water-polo 8 Hours per week.
I drink coca-cola too ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weight loss healthy meal plans Stevejoseph 1 1,060 07-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Last Post: adamssofia
  "what are some steps to a healthy life?" Gregarious 20 5,123 07-15-2015, 04:41 AM
Last Post: Assertmeds
  Eating Healthy Baked 16 2,305 10-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Last Post: ranzuWCB
  Is it healthy? Party 14 1,516 12-11-2011, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Cyba
  What do you eat as a healthy snack? FamousMassacre 21 3,221 10-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Prince