Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
(11-07-2010, 09:15 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: Name: Josh
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Real life problems
Skills: I am good at making people feel comfortable while talking to someone. I'm all around good at helping people out with their problems.
How do you think you can contribute: I could start being active if I was in an important group. If my job was to help people out, I would certainly be on frequently.
Main reason for wanting to join: I enjoy helping people with their problems/
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I have no doubt in my mind that I will be active.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: A lot of people, and friends tell me about their problems in real life. That's why this group struck me as interesting. When my friends are having problems, guess who's there to help. Me =]. I just enjoy helping.
Not slaming the group or anything, this is just a question, why would it make a difference if your in a group? Shouldn't you help anyways, and make it your job yourself?
Don't get mad if you took that the wrong way, I'm just wondering.
(11-07-2010, 09:18 PM)Extra Wrote: Not slaming the group or anything, this is just a question, why would it make a difference if your in a group? Shouldn't you help anyways, and make it your job yourself?
Don't get mad if you took that the wrong way, I'm just wondering.

I try to help sometimes while I'm on here. I was just saying, if I was in a group that was intended only for helping people, I would definitely be on here everyday.
Name: Robby
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: I honestly prefer more detailed and in depth people that can explain the trouble they are having emotionally so I can help them work through it.
Skills: Well basically not much for any emotional support experience other then every now and then here on SF but I am a HQP on some of Jesse's forums.
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by offering many people advice and emotional comfort.
Main reason for wanting to join: I am wanting to join because I want to help others like I've been helped in the past when having rough times.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
32 members
1.3k + views
100+ replies
5 star rating

We're doing well guys and girls.
Name: Jesse
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Friends, Family
Skills: Helping people out at school/around the house with emotional problems.
How do you think you can contribute: By helping members with emotional needs.
Main reason for wanting to join: I like the feeling after helping someone out.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I can pretty much cater to most threads in the ESS.
[Image: 2laa4ac.png]
Name: Austin
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Personal Issues
Skills: I can help people when they are upset, and I have had many issues in my life, so I can relate to them.
How do you think you can contribute: Helping Members Cope With Their Issues.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to make a new start to a small site that will become big, and you can express your feelings without being Flamed here.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I am always committed to sites that I have an actual interest in.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I can help anybody. Just add my MSN to talk.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Thanks for your applications, you're were both accepted.
Name: Michael.
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Women, depression, suicide attempts.
Skills: I've helped alot of other people in the section, joining this group will make me happy and others because they have someone to talk to.
How do you think you can contribute: I'm pretty much in the section everyday and it is my favourite, I can help alot.
Main reason for wanting to join: Simply helping the others that need.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: If I don't get accepted, it's k.
Name: Christopher
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Real life things. Such as drugs, money problems, etc.
Skills: I can talk to anyone. Doesn't matter about there personaily. I'am here to listen and comfort people into doing the right things.
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute to the group. And giving up isn't an option.
Main reason for wanting to join: Well the main reason would be so I can help others with the problems. I know this group is perfect for me.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I can.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Well the only things I would like to say is that I will stay active and will help out others, and also being a warm welcome to the community.
35 members now. Thanks to everyone!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,534 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,668 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,713 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,583 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 66,045 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz