Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
Did you PM Omni?
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I PM'd him last week about becoming official and he said wait for him to make his decision.
I would love to join this crew, thank you Sam!
Accepted, Currymanz.
Update : : :

Please view this thread for more information, group members included.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12145
Update:

We are now official, when applying you need to also submit a join request via the user cp. All members have been added, if you haven't for some reason then please just submit via the user CP.

Thank you.
Woo! Smile

I can't wait to see this group develop into a noteworthy creation. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of something so important.

As I've said previously, if you need any help with anything don't hesitate to ask. I'm only a PM away.

If any members of the Emotional Helpers group wants to add me on MSN, feel free to PM me for it. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Official threads including new application requirements and information is coming soon.
The OP has been updated with a new application template, when applying please use this.

EH members have asked me about being granted our own sub-forum. I talked with Omniscient and he said that at the moment this wont be implemented but could be considered in the future.

Thank you.
Name: MMKI. I will tell real name if you add my msn
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Family and relationships
Skills: Family and Relationships, eg girlfriends and boyfriends.
How do you think you can contribute: My family broke apart about a year ago. I know how it feels, i know what to talk about it. I am also in a 3 year long relationship, in a perfect relationship. I belive i know the ways to keep a girlfriend or boyfriend you love and to keep the relationship strong
Main reason for wanting to join: Because, i know from personal experance, having someone to talk to helps alot sometimes. I think i would be good at that
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Ofcourse
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I hope my application is good enough Smile I think i will be great for this
[Image: blanktemplate.png]
" Along with posting an application you have to submit a join request via the user CP. "

~ Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,376 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,638 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,705 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,562 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 65,748 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz