Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
(09-13-2010, 08:21 AM)Sam Wrote: I haven't seen that from him, I've seen decent emotional support.

Thanks ^^

You can't really see my emotions, since it's the internet, I'm quite happy IRL Smile
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
When Yahoo Chat was still REAL PEOPLE and not all those sex bots and things that are all automated and spam
I created and hosted the Sexual Abuse Survivors Chat room (SAS) i myself was never molested but my oldest sister was by our uncle

Ever since then i have tryed to do my best by people and not intentionally hurt or mar them in anyway
well as time would go by i would notice that Hordes of victims would come to my suppurt room
It got so popular i had to make more than one room because it would fill up and switch back and forth between rooms moderating and helping

Well i developed an intense relationship with most of my patients (SAS) and i became so close to them all that i began to know there life stories i could tell you at any given moment who i was talking to and what there hardships were
One patient of mine "polarity" was a very special case of mine she suffered from EXTREME (MPD) Multiple Personality Disorder, very sensative (PTSD) she would not trust a male accept me this took 2 years to get her to let me in by the way but at any rate by time yahoo starting shutting down my rooms she had stepped clear out of her shell and was born again a new woman and to this day she calls me and thinks me sometimes for giving her the strangth and courage to climb up and out once again and to know that she may have been a victim BUT more importantly she is a survivor

I did this for years with thousands of victims so i am very well versed in support especially in the more traumatized victims but i always instill in my patients that you ARE a survivor

I think i may be a good candidate for Emotional Helper
I hope you will consider, ty
[Image: pageviews=1]
We don't really know you though. Maybe if you post more in the Emotional Support section. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I have considered and you're story is very nice and it shows you care. However I have yet to see this on the forum so at the moment I will have to decline. I am always willing to give people a shot so if you can provide some quality support in the emotional support section then I will re-consider.

~ Sam
I'd like to join if you do not mind. : )
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Accepted, Dcrac23.
i would like to join Smile im always here for support.
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds
Sorry Dubstep you must have at least 50 posts.
(09-16-2010, 02:45 PM)Sam Wrote: Sorry Dubstep you must have at least 50 posts.

sorry must of not read the rules throughly. ill be back Smile
Like marketing? join www.marketforums.org My user: Weeds
It's fine don't, I look forward to your application.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,763 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,372 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,652 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,484 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,858 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz