Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums!
Each is awesome in their own way.

Cannot compare them.
(08-02-2010, 03:40 PM)Notorious Mental Wrote: Each is awesome in their own way.

Cannot compare them.

Yeah like i said, that are 2 different kinds of forums, you can't compare them.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(08-02-2010, 02:08 PM)simba1337 Wrote: Wow, this is really amazing, i want to ask you some questions as we're discussing about it already

1. When you had the idea & when you started to doing forums and selling them(i hope HF,SF won't be sold!)
  2. I seen you're a Administrator on MyBB forums, so i think when you first heared of MyBB you started to do forums?
  3. I seen your Portofolio or whatever was that, i seen about 300 domains like you stated in your last post. You have a lot work with so many forums/sites?
  4. Do you love me? /joke haha don't take it serious.

1. I've always been a buyer/seller of various things. I've been self-employed since I was 24. To me everything is for sale.

2. I'm not an admin at MyBB.com. And I was doing forums years ago before MyBB was even a forum software.

3. Yes I've workerd on a lot of sites and forums. Not all have been a success but enough of them have done well so that I make a living do this. Part of my success is experience and for that you need failures.

4. No I don't love you.

Oh here is my domain list. It's updated a couple times per year.
http://domado.com/list.php

I've sold many and I do let some drop too.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
hmm i would have to agree with you less people here are annoying slash gay but i would have to say hackforums has more to learn
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-03-2010, 11:11 AM)Michaelmhmhmh Wrote: hmm i would have to agree with you less people here are annoying slash gay but i would have to say hackforums has more to learn

lol, gay?

Elektrist won't be happy... Nono
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
Using gay as a derogatory term is not accepted. However back on subject. Am I right in thinking that this site will become more of a quick success because you advertised SF on already very active forums which sort of cut out the period of trying to find members and gain activity.
I enjoy both, supportforums seems to hold more serious discussions but hackforums still has some excellent content, but due to the nature of the site, stupid kids are unavoidable.
Well the hope is they are recognized as different sites with different intentions. Even if there is overlap of demographics SF is not HF.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(08-03-2010, 11:09 AM)Omniscient Wrote: 1. I've always been a buyer/seller of various things. I've been self-employed since I was 24. To me everything is for sale.

2. I'm not an admin at MyBB.com. And I was doing forums years ago before MyBB was even a forum software.

3. Yes I've workerd on a lot of sites and forums. Not all have been a success but enough of them have done well so that I make a living do this. Part of my success is experience and for that you need failures.

4. No I don't love you.

Oh here is my domain list. It's updated a couple times per year.
http://domado.com/list.php

I've sold many and I do let some drop too.

Thanks for the great answer, but i ahte the last point as you said you don't love me, haha i told already it was a joke.

You do a succesfull site, sell it. You also know that you can sell qualoty domains for thousands of $, it's amazing, i checked your domain list and there are some nice domains you have. Oh BTW, i meant your a Admin on the MyBB Central forums.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
A lot of 3 character domains. Good money.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 445 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,872 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Hackforums down? Darun 3 1,553 09-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,880 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,522 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM