Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums!
To be honest, I find supportforums 10 times better than HF, this site is more user friendly, it's not as dark and evil as hackforums, although, i still enjoy hackforums.

There are less members, which is kinda a drag. Unsure

~ Mentalist.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
They are two completely different forums, you can't really compare them.
(07-31-2010, 04:29 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: They are two completely different forums, you can't really compare them.

Not that different, HackForums isn't really a hacking only site, it also has coding, graphics, ect..
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
This isn't even a contest for me. Support Forums slaps HF. I feel that having less members makes it even more enjoyable because it's easier to respond to posts and you become closer with eachother.
(07-31-2010, 04:41 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: This isn't even a contest for me. Support Forums slaps HF. I feel that having less members makes it even more enjoyable because it's easier to respond to posts and you become closer with eachother.

I definitely second that. I love how I can keep up with the posts and always have a mature response/conversation. Which is extremely hard to come by via HF. Sad, but true.

SF > HF
I just joined this site and i like it. not as dark as HF but i like both
I find HF to be a faster forum but SF seems to have more quality discussions going on.
(07-31-2010, 08:42 PM)Clay Wrote: I definitely second that. I love how I can keep up with the posts and always have a mature response/conversation. Which is extremely hard to come by via HF. Sad, but true.

SF > HF
I third that!
I think the users on SF are a lot more mature and more interesting then SOME of the people on HF.
I also like that because there's not many users, we pretty much all know each other.
[Image: travy.png]
HF seems to have had an influx of idiots, people who're buying L33T at (sometimes) under 50 posts. It's pathetic. So in some cases, SF is better than HF.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

If Support Forums had as much traffic and activity as Hack Forums, I would prefer SF.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 436 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,839 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Hackforums down? Darun 3 1,544 09-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,860 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,467 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM