Support Forums
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! (/showthread.php?tid=10364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Deadmau5 - 07-31-2010

To be honest, I find supportforums 10 times better than HF, this site is more user friendly, it's not as dark and evil as hackforums, although, i still enjoy hackforums.

There are less members, which is kinda a drag. Unsure

~ Mentalist.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Swat Runs Train - 07-31-2010

They are two completely different forums, you can't really compare them.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Deadmau5 - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 04:29 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: They are two completely different forums, you can't really compare them.

Not that different, HackForums isn't really a hacking only site, it also has coding, graphics, ect..

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Nemmyy - 07-31-2010

This isn't even a contest for me. Support Forums slaps HF. I feel that having less members makes it even more enjoyable because it's easier to respond to posts and you become closer with eachother.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Clay - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 04:41 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: This isn't even a contest for me. Support Forums slaps HF. I feel that having less members makes it even more enjoyable because it's easier to respond to posts and you become closer with eachother.

I definitely second that. I love how I can keep up with the posts and always have a mature response/conversation. Which is extremely hard to come by via HF. Sad, but true.

SF > HF

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Adverce - 07-31-2010

I just joined this site and i like it. not as dark as HF but i like both

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Swat Runs Train - 07-31-2010

I find HF to be a faster forum but SF seems to have more quality discussions going on.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Travy - 07-31-2010

(07-31-2010, 08:42 PM)Clay Wrote: I definitely second that. I love how I can keep up with the posts and always have a mature response/conversation. Which is extremely hard to come by via HF. Sad, but true.

SF > HF
I third that!
I think the users on SF are a lot more mature and more interesting then SOME of the people on HF.
I also like that because there's not many users, we pretty much all know each other.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Ocelot - 08-01-2010

HF seems to have had an influx of idiots, people who're buying L33T at (sometimes) under 50 posts. It's pathetic. So in some cases, SF is better than HF.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Cybr - 08-01-2010

If Support Forums had as much traffic and activity as Hack Forums, I would prefer SF.