Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums!
Yeah you can't compare HackForums with SupportForums, i like both forums but i'm more active on HackForums than on SupportForums.
I like supportfroums because it is more mature, but like hackforums because it is more active.

~A
(08-01-2010, 04:22 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: I like supportfroums because it is more mature, but like hackforums because it is more active.

~A

Yeah, I agree with that. If SupportForums had just a bit more activity, I'd easily prefer here over HF.
I think SF has a lot more future activity potential than HF, but that's just my opinion.
Want to learn more about hacking?
jacobriggs.io
When I first joined HF, username: Aeterno. I don't know if any of you know me? Well I joined arounf 2 years ago, and it was pretty much like this. Not a lot of members but there was good members who would post high quailty threads, I don't know if this will ever be as big as HF, as you know there are a lot of 12 year old out there who think it's 'cool' to be a 'hacker'.

I think there will probably be a lot of members still, just more people who know what they are talking about.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
yeah hf has so many 12 year olds that claim they can hack when all they do is follow a tutorial. That's why I don't really hack, I just learn it for educational purposes only and to be able to help other people.

Coding FTW!!
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
I like the fact that on support forums not every member is a jerk.
It depends on what you want out from a forum.
HackForums is always going to be better just because of how much content there is and the amount of time Omni put into it inless of course this forum gets loads of attention from him also.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
Yes it does, you're knew and he is just as dedicated here as HF. Maybe even more so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [FeedBack] R3DSPY'S feedback unusedunsued22 0 438 07-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Feedback: Support Sections Cronus 16 2,856 02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Hackforums down? Darun 3 1,552 09-25-2011, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Site Feedback [My personal responce] BreShiE 9 1,861 07-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Member Feedback Questionnaire Skill 44 9,500 06-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Brandenx781