Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED
(06-02-2011, 06:59 PM)Resistance Wrote: Holy wakamoly, you totally deserved that Administrator status!... I would rep you again for the comment about human anatomy, totally logical. Sexual topics should not be banned, plus if you call that sexual go back to high school and tell me -- its sexual. I approve of this message.

By his profile he's unlikely to have been through high school yet.
(06-02-2011, 07:03 PM)Unleashed Wrote: By his profile he's unlikely to have been through high school yet.

I'm British, I don't even know what High school is?
[Image: signaturera.png]
(06-02-2011, 07:02 PM)Laughynose Wrote: I'm not saying topics have to be banned I'm just saying sexual avatars because people can find it offensive, and what is High School? ;/ Anyway, don't shoot me only posting something trying to speak for users that are offended by this stuff, and I'm also saying it can be classified harmful to religions, but sure if you guys strongly disagree, sorry I posted this.

At first you said sexual content in general should be bannered, therefore implying discussion of sexual topics should be banned. But on to your suggestion of banning girls posing for avatar pics, because that is all it was, I say no. I can only imagine what you would say to a girl in a bikini... Omg
[Image: ictcbw.gif]
(06-02-2011, 07:02 PM)Laughynose Wrote: I'm not saying topics have to be banned...

"[SUGGESTION] All sexual content should be banned"

Correction: Yes you did. High school is where the average teenager gets some first sexual experience out of. Clearly, here, in the US.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(06-02-2011, 07:07 PM)F.ate Wrote: At first you said sexual content in general should be bannered, therefore implying discussion of sexual topics should be banned. But on to your suggestion of banning girls posing for avatar pics, I vote no.

Read the thread, I said forums containing sexual content should have a warning, read the whole thread.
(06-02-2011, 07:04 PM)Laughynose Wrote: I'm British, I don't even know what High school is?

It's going to be a part of your life.

If your parents don't approve of you being on a site with such content, then ask them about it. We're not here to be the parent's of every member on the forum, as solidus stated in one of the previous posts.
(06-02-2011, 07:09 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Read the thread, I said forums containing sexual content should have a warning, read the whole thread.

I read the "whole thread" multiple times and clearly understand what your trying to say, yet it makes no sense. At this point your just pushing a suggestion which makes you look immature, a girl posing in a tank top is not an adult image. We don't have many kids on here and it is up to their parents to censor what they see.
(06-02-2011, 07:09 PM)Unleashed Wrote: It's going to be a part of your life.

If your parents don't approve of you being on a site with such content, then ask them about it. We're not here to be the parent's of every member on the forum, as solidus stated in one of the previous posts.

Took the words right out of my mouth. This is a general forum for life discussion and support and some content may be inappropriate to minors but it's life, censoring it would only decrease our current activity.
[Image: ictcbw.gif]
The bottom line here is. Having people with the option to have such an avatar isn't truly a big deal. Support here is still given, and to some good extent, therefore I don't see how it could ruin the forums reputation at all.

The most common thing that people come here for support on, I think you'll find, is about either family, or girlfriends. Just be more mature about seeing the content here, or turn images off completely if you have to. There's ways of doing it.
Well I'm not doing this for my benefit, I could not give two flying monkeys, I just wanted to suggest something that I think will benefit the younger community.
(06-02-2011, 07:21 PM)Laughynose Wrote: Well I'm not doing this for my benefit, I could not give two flying monkeys, I just wanted to suggest something that I think will benefit the younger community.

Keeping them locked up in a closet to the real world won't do anyone any good in my opinion. This isn't too far fetched to be able to reveal to the slightly younger audience here either. Youngest i've seen as i've said before is 13.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorry for 2 thread but u can delete after we will solve ? WhiteLine 6 1,166 04-30-2012, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  Idea Discussion: SF Weekly World News BlackChaos 22 4,229 03-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos
  Allow members to junk/close/delete own threads & posts. D3xus 27 4,927 02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard
  Delete the w3c validation forum D3xus 5 1,223 11-28-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: D3xus
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 157,935 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE