Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dvorak Keyboard
Might try this out, will take me a while to get used to it :o.
(03-28-2010, 03:38 AM)Skill Wrote: I can't say I've ever seen one or used one but I'd love to give one a try. Just looking at it, it seems impossible to adapt to it after using the Qwerty keyboards/pads for all the years I've been using a computer.

Thats exactly what I thought. I imagined trying to type my name 'charlie' and my eyes instantly went where I would look on the qwerty keyboard then I realised it was a completely different keyboard layout and then gave up.

Just learning how to use that and get used to it, let alone type efficiently would hard. Also, they'd probably release a new type of keyboard just after you got used to that one Blackhat
(04-08-2010, 01:19 PM)SehCure Wrote: Thats exactly what I thought. I imagined trying to type my name 'charlie' and my eyes instantly went where I would look on the qwerty keyboard then I realised it was a completely different keyboard layout and then gave up.

Just learning how to use that and get used to it, let alone type efficiently would hard. Also, they'd probably release a new type of keyboard just after you got used to that one Blackhat

you have to actually use typing lessons for it, atleast if you want to learn efficiently, im using this: http://gigliwood.com/abcd/lessons/
[Image: sig.php]
Wow. That is one weird keyboard.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.
weird never heard of this keyboard. But i also wanna give it a try Big Grin
I'd go for it. It will probably take more like a month to adapt to but hey, you've got time right?
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
ive got most of the keys down now, now i just gotta stick with it and get faster(im like 10wpm right now and make alot of mistakes)
[Image: sig.php]
So is this just like the online keyboard you would open by hitting the Start button or something ? Or is it more advanced.
(04-12-2010, 07:16 PM)ImPrune Wrote: So is this just like the online keyboard you would open by hitting the Start button or something ? Or is it more advanced.

I don't know what you mean.
It's a different keyboard layout.
Yes, the start button has the same function/place.
It's simply the buttons rearranged.
Have you bought it yet? Interested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mechanical Keyboard Guide [Pictures][Reviews][AWESOME] TalishHF 2 1,949 02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My keyboard gets 'stuck' when I play MapleStory! ONeShoT 5 5,475 09-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Swaganomics
  What kind of keyboard are you using? Delicious 75 28,706 06-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Last Post: ControL1
  Squeeky Keyboard Omniscient 40 10,634 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Detective RooTz