Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA San Andreas
I also like to put in cheats so I unlock a lot of weapons, it's just fun killing someone and then running to hide while police try to find you Smile
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
lol, someone need to create a GTA Forum thats powered by MyBB. Smile . San Andreas was hard though, I could never lose the cops without cheats, in IV, you can lose them by leaving the "hot"zone Smile
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
My step brother has been lately and I have been playing it too. I think it is more unrealistic due to the fact on what happens on the game but it is really fun. If GTA IV was like it it would have been an amazing game. Sadly GTA IV doesn't even have planes you can fly which really got me upset. The next GTA should have a group of everyone from each game from Vice City to San Andreas. Mainly every character on one big game that allows you to fly to other places out of Liberty City to San Andreas and everywhere. That would be the most amazing GTA game ever made.
lol, I started playing it last thursday, and it rocks (missions are cool)...........and then move onto the next island, and the missions get boring :tongue: Maybe it's just me though...

Oh, and if y'all have been doing the missions, no matter how many years ago it was, Did you guys stick with any of the "girlfriends"? I killed the black girl (forgot her name) because takeing her in and out of some food place was getting boring, and gettin in the way of missions. Now, I've started to hang out with michelle, ONLY reason because I want to see what happens after all the positive progress.

great game, have yet to try GTA IV
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
(04-07-2010, 11:55 PM)Dingo_Dog Wrote: lol, I started playing it last thursday, and it rocks (missions are cool)...........and then move onto the next island, and the missions get boring :tongue: Maybe it's just me though...

Oh, and if y'all have been doing the missions, no matter how many years ago it was, Did you guys stick with any of the "girlfriends"? I killed the black girl (forgot her name) because takeing her in and out of some food place was getting boring, and gettin in the way of missions. Now, I've started to hang out with michelle, ONLY reason because I want to see what happens after all the positive progress.

great game, have yet to try GTA IV

The black girl is Denise I believe. Also, that sounds a little racial that you kill the black one and not the white one. Nono Anyways, GTA IV is a great game too. More realistic and without the stuff people wanted on their from San Andreas. For instance, no planes but helicopters on GTA IV.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
I honestly never do the missions in GTA, unless I'm bored, or whatever. I usually just go around blowing stuff up, and stealing cars and what not. The replay value for the GTA series is quite high, as well. Smile
(04-08-2010, 12:57 AM)Warlock Wrote: I honestly never do the missions in GTA, unless I'm bored, or whatever. I usually just go around blowing stuff up, and stealing cars and what not. The replay value for the GTA series is quite high, as well. Smile

The missions are usually my favorite. Unless I did them before. On a new GTA they make a nice feature is if you finished a mission you can go back to it and do it again which may sound unrealistic but it is fun.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
LOL, i remember i made GTA Macedonia with adding mods and stuff =P Believe me or not , i couldnt stop playing it also , but now i don't even go on it..
I dont even have it installed -.-
(04-08-2010, 05:05 AM)Teh Wrote: LOL, i remember i made GTA Macedonia with adding mods and stuff =P Believe me or not , i couldnt stop playing it also , but now i don't even go on it..
I dont even have it installed -.-

Haha, the mods were great, pretty crazy stuff too. =]
Cheating in this game and killing civilians and bombing cars is really fun. Relieves stress a lot.
[Image: technome.jpg]
S.M.A.R.T.A.S.S.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTA V!! Trailer Released! Party 27 2,394 03-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  GTA V & San Andreas similarities. Uzi 17 1,867 01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  GTA V Set in Los Santos and Includes Multiplayer Uzi 18 3,216 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  GTA San Andreas (MultiPlayer) Helge Cassini 37 8,723 11-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Contribution
  GTA San Andreas? Fruitella 37 4,799 08-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Gerira