Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA San Andreas
FUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't stop playing it. I know it's really old and what not, but I found it in my game cupboard the other day and started playing it. Now I can't put it down. Is there something wrong with me? I mean, I don't even do the missions! I just run around killing people. >___<

Also does anyone else still play?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Thats probably the best GTA out fun factor wise.
I've seen a copy compressed to 6mb using G-zip.
why dont you play GTA IV? better graphics, better gameplay etc...
(12-24-2009, 01:31 AM)nextlive Wrote: why dont you play GTA IV? better graphics, better gameplay etc...

I've played it once, it's alot better yes. But I don't have the game, and I don't play games as much so there isn't a point going to buy it for it to just sit there in my cupboard.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I didn't like it to be honest, I have it, but its gotten to a point where its too real, and all those little things like wind sheild missiling annoys me to the point where I can't play the game!
it was a fun game, however the latest one, GTA IV, is even better. It has way better graphics Smile.

San Andreas has some really really funny moments including the "coffee" scenes.
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
I never do the mission in GTA, I just steal cars and travel to other towns while having the cops chase me, it's a lot of fun.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-22-2009, 10:33 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: FUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't stop playing it. I know it's really old and what not, but I found it in my game cupboard the other day and started playing it. Now I can't put it down. Is there something wrong with me? I mean, I don't even do the missions! I just run around killing people. >___<

Also does anyone else still play?

Ha Ha, i still play GTA2

(02-09-2010, 02:07 PM)Kharnage Wrote: I never do the mission in GTA, I just steal cars and travel to other towns while having the cops chase me, it's a lot of fun.

lol like me Smile
| Conor C - The SkySpace
| Managed and Unmanaged Dedicated Servers and VPS.
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
ye steal a police car and get the vigilante mission aka chase bad guys and shoot them down with bazooka/heavy machine gun/whatever Big Grin
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTA V!! Trailer Released! Party 27 2,271 03-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  GTA V & San Andreas similarities. Uzi 17 1,852 01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  GTA V Set in Los Santos and Includes Multiplayer Uzi 18 3,175 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  GTA San Andreas (MultiPlayer) Helge Cassini 37 8,623 11-08-2011, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Contribution
  GTA San Andreas? Fruitella 37 4,713 08-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Gerira