Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA San Andreas (MultiPlayer)
Hi everybody!

I am looking for people who is playing GTA San Andreas Multi-Player. If your playing it, please reply here and we could speak some. Its always fun to have more friends to play with!

Do not know what GTA SA:MP is? GTA SA:MP, is a game based on GTA San Andreas. But they made a mod, so now you can play ONLINE! With your friends! Theres different types of servers, such as "RolePlaying" servers where you play very seriously. Like in real life.. You get a job, a legal or illegal to gain money.. Get a driver license to drive cars, buy houses join gangs and fight with other gangs, and much more.

And theres "Stunting" servers where they have built custom maps with loops, many big jumps and such things!

And the funniest mode I like to play is called "Cops and Robbers" those servers is about being a Police/Army or a Criminal. If your a criminal, you'll do criminal stuff and get chased by the police. Like, steal a car and do a robbery with your friends, then get chased by cops which is real people just like you! Haha, it is very fun.

How do you get this game? First you'll need GTA San Andreas.. "Buy" it somewhere, wherever you can find it. Then visit this site to download the "MultiPlayer" mod: www.sa-mp.com

If you need any help, just post a question in this thread and I will try to answer it as good as I can!

I hope I'll make some new friends to play with!

Yours,
Helge Cassini.
i have play this played with lots of friends with school... it is absolutly great i don't play it much but when i do i always have a fun time Big Grin i love playing Cops and Robbers Big Grin
This is indeed, an extremely fun game for multilayer. Use to play it online a couple years ago, and had plenty of fun with it. Schools really fun and inappropriate game.
Played it months ago. Got lame very fast. Tho I still got the game.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I have heard of this when I was young and always wanted to try it. Never did but I now I understand more and realized it would be useless to do. It still seems pretty fun however since the game itself was far by the best GTA around compared to GTA IV which had less features people really wanted.
Lol... I see what you did there.

"Buy" the game. Riiight. Gonna get right on that. Tongue

On topic, the game is awesome, I've played multiplayer forever.
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
I remember seeing some videos on the multiplayer itself. That is what got me to really like it. I bet when the came out it was really popular. Now it is probably old and less crowded which makes it less fun.
Vice City also has a multiplayer mod, but most of the time it's empty Confusedmile:

SA:MP is cool, though I never get much time to go it anymore.
[Image: Dingo_Dog.jpg]
(04-08-2010, 12:08 AM)Dingo_Dog Wrote: Vice City also has a multiplayer mod, but most of the time it's empty Confusedmile:

SA:MP is cool, though I never get much time to go it anymore.

The older the game the less people. I doubt anyone is online on Vice City any more. San Andreas maybe still.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
I have tried Gta SanAndress Multipleer it is cool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call Of Duty Multiplayer Results [MINE] Prince 19 3,359 04-29-2015, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Prince
  Teeworlds - Fun Multiplayer Game Dragon45 0 432 03-13-2012, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Dragon45
  GTA V!! Trailer Released! Party 27 2,263 03-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  GTA V & San Andreas similarities. Uzi 17 1,820 01-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  GTA V Set in Los Santos and Includes Multiplayer Uzi 18 3,124 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun