Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
Name: Harvey or Bot.
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression, drug problems.
Skills: I can help out with life skills and problems that people have with their girlfriends or parents.
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by helping out other members with their problems and things.
Main reason for wanting to join: Because I want to be apart of a group that helps other people out with their problems that can also help you out if you have similar problems.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes. I will be as active as I can be.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Thanks for reading this.
Name: Josh or Top
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression, Girls/Love, Drugs, Family, Habits, School Problems. There's a lot of problems I am capable to help with. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to the subjects to deal with.
Skills: My skills with helping people is that I'm very easy to talk to, I use excellent grammar and am just willing to help anybody that needs it.
How do you think you can contribute: I think I can contribute by helping out other members with any problems they have. I will be very active so I will be able to help a lot since it's summer.
Main reason for wanting to join: Well this group seems like it has a lot of smart people in it that like to help. I love to help too and would be honored to join.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I will try to be active as possible.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I really hope you consider me and I would love to join this group. I love helping people and am trying to be more HQ.
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Name: Chase
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: I can work with any subject.
Skills: I help kids at my school coop with depression and also bullying, that sort of thing. Grammar and use of the English language is also one of my strong points.
How do you think you can contribute: By being there when no one else is.
Main reason for wanting to join: Every person helped is one less possible death.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:I can do my best to do that.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: My HackForums account http://screencast.com/t/6nQc3luaZ UID=139820 // I've probably stopped 12 suicides just last year alone at my school.

I posted my HF account to show that I'm not someone who will join a site and leave in a week. I'm dedicated.
Name:Kyle (specizripn)
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:No preference
Skills:Son of a therapist, people skills
How do you think you can contribute:I can provide emotional support and past experiences, to help people with their situations.
Main reason for wanting to join:I've been on the verge of suicide, and know how it feels. I want to help others solve their problems, because everyone has them and the more help the marier.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Half my posts are in this section and both my reps are from my posts in the section.
Name: Mayhem [I hope to keep my name unknown. PM if you want reason]
Age: 13 [Please do not grade me by age, please check my posts in ESS. I'm mature enough]
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anything really. I do my best to help ANY member in ANY thing, and if I can't help properly then I don't go LQ and post.
Skills: Emotional help on many different subjects such as girlfriend problems, missing family member/friend/etc. and a great many other things.
How do you think you can contribute: I can hopefully help them in a HQ manner and am not harsh to the persons at all.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to help people and ever since I joined I feel that my best help has been in the ESS.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, most of the time. Even though I'm going to school, I will to the best of my abilities come online for at least 10 min even during my exams to help someone in the ESS.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I am friendly, level-headed and fair to all persons. I do my best to help everyone in a HQ way. I'm not that new and have already gotten my name out a bit in the ESS.

I would like to vouch for Mayhem. He may be new, but he shows immense potential and has already helped a few members.
Name: Cyber-Security
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicide and Depression
Skills:

I can really help people change there minds. Since I was born, I had a natural friendliness towards everyone and everything (even bugs).

How do you think you can contribute:

I can definatly help members out in any emotional way possible.

Main reason for wanting to join:

I want a chance to help people out. I usually give advice but no one see's it. If I am in this group, the victims of depression or emotional trouble will read my advice.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH:

Yes.

Additional Information you'd like to submit:

I hope I get accepted!
Name: Diabolic aka Cameron.

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicide and depression as I used to help out in a class for people with those kind of problems, I picked up a lot of useful information from it.

Skills: I am very persuasive and I have a very good patience level and I can understand a lot of what people are going through and help them to cope with it better than they already are/were.

How do you think you can contribute I can help by providing a very good support and a good impression/reflection on the group and help out any members who need help dealing or coming to turns with what may be going on via the forum or via msn or somewhere more privately.

Main reason for wanting to join: The main reason I want to join is purely to help people that are deeply depressed and need someone to be there for them and someone who can help sort/deal with problems.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I am new to the area but I'll become very active within the sub forum etc.

Additional Information you'd like to submit: Nothing else really, I can help anywhere and anytime and that's about it I suppose.
A reminder to all applicants. All applications need to go hand in hand with a UserCP join request.
(07-20-2011, 10:15 AM)Sam Wrote: A reminder to all applicants. All applications need to go hand in hand with a UserCP join request.

I have applied via UserCP Smile.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,725 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,705 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,727 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,586 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 66,142 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz