Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
Oh Sam, You know I am always lurking Smile

I need to talk to you sometime too.

BTW, Your Market-Boards are still closed ;)
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Name: Istandor
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression
Skills: Adapt at making people feel better about themselves.
How do you think you can contribute: I believe I can contribute to the integrity of the group by representing it well.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to join EH to give back to the community and to improve my quality.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I am a person who can relate to depression as I have tried to take my own life before. I know how the darkness can easily overtake any light that may be in the tunnel so to speak.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Name: Tay
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anxiety / Depression
Skills: Talking to people, helping people deal with anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
How do you think you can contribute: I will contribute by posting a lot, and always helping members out that seem to need emotional help.
Main reason for wanting to join: I'm a currently battling anxiety and depression and I feel like I could help others out.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I'm diagnosed with clinical depression and an anxiety disorder, I'm on a bunch of medicines, so I really could help others out by using my experiences. I also plan on becoming a therapist after I go to school for Psychology.
tay.Superman
Name: Baked - Ryan
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: I like dealing with girl problems, I think I'm mature and have bee through enough troubles to give good advice.
Skills: I'm a hacker ( from HF ) but that's irrelevant, I'm a quick learner and good with words. I use proper grammar as much as I can, I make mistakes sometimes though. I'm good at convincing and social engineering but very persuasive.
How do you think you can contribute: I would become more active on SF, even though I come on here everyday I'm at school. I will always be coming on here. So I will try my hardest to give good support in ESS.
Main reason for wanting to join: I'd like to be apart of a group on SF, since I'm going to be coming on here everyday. It would be awesome to be apart of something.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Of course.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I can give lots of advice on other subjects, I just specialize in girl topics. I could help someone that has lost a loved one or maybe having suicidal thoughts.
[Image: baked1.png]
Sam hasn't been online in awhile...

Sad

Probably busy with his life and Market-Boards...
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(03-07-2011, 02:23 PM)Shock Wrote: Sam hasn't been online in awhile...

Sad

Probably busy with his life and Market-Boards...
Must be. I was wondering why I wasn't getting a response.
tay.Superman
Name:Michael,but you can call me Mike.

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:Confidence issues,dealing with losses, and anything I think I could help at.

Skills:Listening,Speech,Grammar, Knowledgeable and I can adjust to many situations.

How do you think you can contribute:I can give out good advice to my fullest potential,I could also share my knowledge.

Main reason for wanting to join:To help other members, to meet new people,and to learn new things.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes I can.

Additional Information you'd like to submit:Hopefully the Group Moderators like my application Smile

Hope to speak to everybody and give advice soon!
[Image: sigservice212.png]

(03-12-2011, 04:07 AM)monkeyking Wrote: Thanks, the spell checker played up.

I wouldn't say no to you Untouch. You're great at offering support when you can give it.

???
Why did you randomly quote one of Sam's posts and not say anything? Ohmy
[Image: burninglove4.png]
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid131964

Apologies for the sudden disappearance. I hope you review my previous application. Although I may not be able to be as active as I was before, I do plan on staying persistent.
-Polite-Active-Respectful-Atheist-Donator-Obliging-xerox?-
Are you trolling me? I don't care. Your thread may help someone that was too embarrassed to ask.
How do I summit a join request via user cp? What does that mean?
Active

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,721 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,701 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,727 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,586 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 66,137 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz