Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 4.52 Average
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed!
Name: Tyler Allen
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: More personal issues and critical issues.
Skills: I have worked with Chadz on the Critical Advice Team and worked with TeenHut. I am very skilled in helping people.
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by bringing ideas from my old groups here to make this one better.
Main reason for wanting to join: Just to help people and maybe get to know some people as well.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I dedicated my time to HF for over 6hrs a day, maybe 12, but I am here now :3
Additional Information you'd like to submit: If you want to know more, please ask me.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
nice man i hope i will be part of this
8 pages, and just 2 official forms filled. -Interesting.
I'll go the official way, as these two guys.

Name: Hawkins
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:Relationships, and emotional problems.
SkillsTonguehilosophy, sociology, logic.
How do you think you can contribute: Listening, understanding, respecting other people's opinions, and offering my advices.
Main reason for wanting to join: Being a part of a group that has a great purpose on this forums, and contribute to it.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Positive.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Not really.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: 2llbqr4.jpg]
Name: Andy
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Graphics
Skills: Gaming, Graphic, Coding
How do you think you can contribute: With my graphics
Main reason for wanting to join: To be a helper
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: No
I would join, but I don't think I'm ready yet. Don't worry though, I few more weeks of experience with SF, EH, and ESS and I'll apply. =]
Congratulations on becoming official, Sam, it is great to see how enthusiastic your group is.
Eve you should join. Big Grin
You would be a great addition.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Thanks Eve and I think you should apply too.
Name: R4GE_Xy-Cliche (just call me josh)
Age: 14 but i have been through some bad stuff, some of this i actually almost killed myself over but i got myself out of that mood.
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression mostly
Skills: I have been through a lot, and i am really easy to talk to a lot of the time and will always listen to someones problem no matter what happens. i usually have a pretty good insight on most stuff i think.
How do you think you can contribute: I think i can help people out of there depressions and i also feel i can help most people with any kind of major emotional problem they are having.
Main reason for wanting to join: I would like to help people as much as i can so that they don't have to get as deep into there depression as i did where they thought about killing there self. I really don't want to have anyone kill themselves or feel they are not worthy of life.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I really hope you accept but i understand if you do not. and i am always available on msn at psychosis@c0dersunited.net and anyone can add me if they need help and im not on the forum
[Image: psychois21.png]
Name: Joe
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: If someone is suffering from depression I can help them with personal experience
SkillsTongueersonal experience means I can contribute easier
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute by staying active and helping anyone on this form regardless on who they are or they're rep
Main reason for wanting to join: I really like to help and would love for people to know I can help them.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Of course ...
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I think I have covered everything but yeah personal experience helps alot on these forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 37,725 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,707 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,727 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,586 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 66,143 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz