Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gah, today's youth, thanks alot!
It's sort of a stupid teen thing in England to say to someone, OWNED or you got pwned, I don't know why. Too much internet usage probably.
This is why parents need to beat there kids, if this kid got a nice beating every once in a while he would have helped the blind guy.
(08-12-2010, 03:26 PM)Amslappy Wrote: This is why parents need to beat there kids, if this kid got a nice beating every once in a while he would have helped the blind guy.

wtf is wrong with u??

& they probably said owned after all he times americans own em on xbox Yeye
(08-12-2010, 03:26 PM)Amslappy Wrote: This is why parents need to beat there kids, if this kid got a nice beating every once in a while he would have helped the blind guy.

Hahahah you need help Victoire
Surely if the parents beat the child it would instill this behavior? Getting abused by the child's parents could make the do the same to other people.
Not getting a beating for no reason. More like the father is a hard working underpaid man who comes home and sees his child misbehaving. He could then beat him, not like punching him in the face. I mean switching him or taking a belt to his ass. If children fear the consequences of there actions they would think twice about doing something like that. Now children can run all over there parents and if they do so much as spank the kid they could be taken to jail.

As you can see no one wants to be beaten, they would avoid it at any cost.
you did a good thing!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started volunteering today #Reality 1 705 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: JenniferRodriquez
  Made this today- Tell me what you think hockeynut35 2 703 12-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Riela
  TEST HOW SECURE IS YOUR PASSWORD TODAY! Resistance 1 571 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Went Ziplining Today :D Hardware 12 1,268 09-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Hardware
  Your plans for today ? Prominent 11 1,614 09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Last Post: iLLusiionsZ