Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Went Ziplining Today :D

Skip to 1:40 for interesting part Big Grin
What happened at the end? Did your feet hit the ground or something, the camera jerked for a couple seconds?

Btw you live in Calgary? I never knew we had a zipline lol. I don't even visit the Olympic park though.
(09-05-2011, 12:46 AM)Ace Wrote: What happened at the end? Did your feet hit the ground or something, the camera jerked for a couple seconds?

Btw you live in Calgary? I never knew we had a zipline lol. I don't even visit the Olympic park though.

I live in Edmonton. Jerk at the end it hitting the stopper, that crap hurt hahaha
lol I would imagine, especially if they try to protect you by turning the thing into one of those kid-swing designs where there's a support "hill" or "bump" right in between your legs. Maybe it doesn't hurt little kids as much because they haven't hit puberty yet, I don't know.

That should only be designed for women riders in my opinion. Much better to have a seatbelt design that covers your chest area instead. I went on a few rides at the stampede that thinks they can protect you by adding that bump in between your legs (built into the seat) and I hated that.

haha although ziplining down that thing in a lazyboy chair or something wouldn't be so bad.
Yeah I would definitely have to agree. Not the most comfortable things out there :p

Still fun, regardless of the fact.
Aside from ziplining I always wanted to go to New Zealand for bungy jumping.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FQElXEEbBA[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NRCl2FOr_s[/yt]
I'm going to do bungee jumping in whistler, 4th biggest dropoff in the world for bungee jumping.

It's so sick, you walk across a bridge 400 feet above a river and jump off it.
This Nevis one I heard was the 3rd highest dropoff in the world, but it's in New Zealand. The 1st, I haven't looked into, but hopefully i'll get a chance to do that once in my life too
wow this thingy looks amazing, hope it was in my country >.<
(09-05-2011, 01:55 AM)๖ۣۜDevilpsn Wrote: wow this thingy looks amazing, hope it was in my country >.<

You "hope" or you "wish" it was? Because if you live in Canada, then it was in your country.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started volunteering today #Reality 1 670 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: JenniferRodriquez
  Made this today- Tell me what you think hockeynut35 2 692 12-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Riela
  TEST HOW SECURE IS YOUR PASSWORD TODAY! Resistance 1 530 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Your plans for today ? Prominent 11 1,467 09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Last Post: iLLusiionsZ
  I think we all know what TODAY!!! is... (4/20) Scalise 13 2,760 04-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Scalise