Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your plans for today ?
What are your plans for today ? I don't have any today so I need a few ideas other than going out or staying home Smile
Well, today is a wednesday, one of the most boring days for me.
I'll probably nip to the bank to deposit some money, whilst in town I might nip to the local bakery and get some dinner.
Come home and pay my phone bills and order my new router.
Watch a movie or two then have tea.
Talk to my girlfriend tonight and do some freelance design work.
productive day.... But it's nice to be asked what I'm doing today. =]

As for you, it all depends on what you enjoy doing, what are your interests and hobbies?
You might have an answer to your boredom right there.
I shall be learning and creating graphics for people, what I enjoy the most ^^

[Image: freegraphics.gif]
(08-31-2011, 06:33 AM)mostskillful Wrote: I shall be learning and creating graphics for people, what I enjoy the most ^^

[Image: freegraphics.gif]

Make sure to make a showcase at the graphic section ! I'd like to see some of your work Smile
To prepare for my first say of school tomorrow.
(08-31-2011, 05:37 PM)Rage Wrote: To prepare for my first say of school tomorrow.

You mean first day ? Anyways good luck SmileThumbsup
Today just started 20 mins ago, and I still have to get to sleep before I can actually start my day today. [Technically since it's 20 mins into Wednesday for me (12:20AM).]

Tomorrow is my financial day Smile Going to the bank, withdrawing, and depositing some money, and I have a financial seminar later on in the evening.
(08-31-2011, 11:22 PM)Ace Wrote: Today just started 20 mins ago, and I still have to get to sleep before I can actually start my day today. [Technically since it's 20 mins into Wednesday for me (12:20AM).]

Tomorrow is my financial day Smile Going to the bank, withdrawing, and depositing some money, and I have a financial seminar later on in the evening.

Have a nice day and good night Smile
Wake up, eat, shower, get ready, go to school. Come home. And that's about it
[Image: 2.png]
im going to the beach on the second and i cant wait till that new Hurricane gets closer to FL i love going to the beach when the waves are big

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Started volunteering today #Reality 1 671 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Last Post: JenniferRodriquez
  Made this today- Tell me what you think hockeynut35 2 692 12-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Riela
  TEST HOW SECURE IS YOUR PASSWORD TODAY! Resistance 1 531 01-20-2013, 11:29 PM
Last Post: tifenni
  Went Ziplining Today :D Hardware 12 1,195 09-05-2011, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Hardware
  I think we all know what TODAY!!! is... (4/20) Scalise 13 2,760 04-20-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Scalise