Support Forums
Nominate Yourself For An Award - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Nominate Yourself For An Award (/showthread.php?tid=4384)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Untouch - 07-09-2011

I don't think any other member deserves an award yet apart from a coding award which I think should exist or replace the ruby one. Then a few members deserve that. Smile

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - iMario - 07-09-2011

[Image: pot-of-gold_24.png] Pot of Money - First, see my tutorial here. It got more then 1000 views and 72 replies. When someone reply, I try my best to answer him and help him to improve their earnings. I will still try to help members to earn like me. I am currently working on new project to earn money, if they are successful, I will make a tutorial for sure and help inexperienced members.

[Image: portable-game-system_24.gif] Gaming Legend - I am very active in the gaming section. I made multiple threads. 1,2,3 & 4.

Thank you for reading.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Fragma - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 05:53 AM)Solidus Wrote: Ace, Fragma and Sam have been awarded.
I will give out 7 more, convince me you deserve it.

Thanks Solidus! And congrats Ace & Sam, you both fully deserve the awards you've been given.

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Sam - 07-09-2011

Same to you Fragma. Chees mate Smile Cheers Solidus Smile

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - iMario - 07-09-2011

(07-09-2011, 05:53 AM)Solidus Wrote: Ace, Fragma and Sam have been awarded.
I will give out 7 more, convince me you deserve it.

Congratulation to these members, well deserved!

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - AceInfinity - 07-09-2011

I'm grateful for the award I receieved Smile thanks Solidus

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - FamousMassacre - 07-10-2011

Rocket of YouTube
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72XHHk32JYw[/youtube]

Promotor Award

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - ven0m - 07-10-2011

i would like to nominate myself for the angel of mercy or the cheesy poster.
sorry that i wont be able to share the award with the people i love with out an internet connection and Sorry i can't tpuch it with hands either.
Smile

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - BlackChaos - 07-11-2011

I would like to respectfully nominate myself for the Gaming Legend award.
[Image: portable-game-system_24.gif]
There have been many applicants aspiring for this award in particular, especially since it has never been granted to a member before. However, I believe I deserve the award as I have contributed a lot of my time and effort to the Gaming section and have received positive feedback for my efforts. I currently host a series of Black Ops Weapon Guides, which is quite well received by the community here. Also, I have compiled a thread of Gaming tutorials and guides from the Gaming section and I regularly update it when time permits.
The following are links to the above mentioned threads:
COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: Commando [11/07/2011]
COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: MPL [28/05/2011]
COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: L96A1 [19/05/2011]
COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: AK74u [15/05/2011]
COD Black Ops: Weapons Guide: AK-47 [12/05/2011]

Compilation of Gaming Guides/Tutorials/Reviews [Last Update: 10 July 2011]

Besides this, I'm always ready to help member with their gaming related problem and I pride myself in maintaining a respectable kill:death ratio on online FPS games.

Thank you for reading. Smile

RE: Nominate Yourself For An Award - Mayhem - 07-11-2011

I second BC's motion for the Gaming Legend Award. He deserves it. His posts are HQ, tutorials are well detailed and always gives his opinion and replies properly in the gaming section. Plus, his compilation is very good and a very smart thing to do in my opinion.