Support Forums

Full Version: Have you ever been console banned? (xbox 360)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Have you ever gotten console banned on your xbox 360? If so, can you please state the reason why you got banned. (For example. Yes I have been banned because I had a Flashed Xbox or Jtagged xbox 360, etc.)

My answer:

No, I have not been banned yet. I am glad to say this too.
Didnt happen to me yet but some peoples have been ban so far ?
No, i don't have an xbox.
I've never been console banned, and I'm proud of it!
No. I try to stay within the boundaries.
Yea, I flashed my xbox and got banned along with everybody else at around Christmas time.
I was considering Jtagging my XBox but I knew I would get banned so instead I modded my GT and joined a hack lobby to get everything unlocked and level 70 10th prestige :p

W00op.
Yes, I actually have been console banned. My friends were stealing Xbox Live accounts, and I occasionally received a few from them, causing my ban.

I will never do such a thing again. It sure wasn't worth a few accounts to get banned and having to buy a new console again.
Couldn't you just of purchased a new HWID for cheaper? Isn't this how people who run hack lobbies make money by charing $10 per slot and getting 15 customers and then just paying like $65 to get a new HWID instead of buying a new console.

I could however be mistaken.
(06-09-2010, 04:36 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't you just of purchased a new HWID for cheaper? Isn't this how people who run hack lobbies make money by charing $10 per slot and getting 15 customers and then just paying like $65 to get a new HWID instead of buying a new console.

I could however be mistaken.

That's the thing. A HWID or "keyvault" (in Xbox terms) is only used for unbanning JTAG Xbox 360 consoles. I had a normal Xbox 360 console.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7