Poll: Should negative reputation be takne away from regular members?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
64.71%
22 64.71%
No
35.29%
12 35.29%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Reputation system.
This final decision will still be Omni's, of course. But I do hope that this thread will somehow influence his decision about the Reputation System. Thanks for the raising your concern Elektrisk. Oui
I say take it out. Noone cares what someone on the other side of the world thinks about you.
I'm saying, Yes.

Because: Why should regular members +rep someone? You will get more prove if a mod will + or - rep them, and if a normaly member will rep someone it could be fake or something.

P.S. Sorry for my English. :$
I think that everyone should be allowed to give and take rep as they please but if someone -Reps you for no valid reason, and you really care, you can report them...
Might be the only thing, but I agree with the HF permissions. Normal members can give out neutral and positive reps, while only mods and admins can give negatives.

Also add 15% for reputation abuse if some1 advertises his threads/posts/tutorials/help for a +rep.
(10-08-2009, 04:58 PM)joey23art Wrote: I voted no but change my mind. I looked at your rep and saw -1 from code king for that mac vs. pc argument yesterday. that is not right. I agree with you.

If they got in an actual argument that that is something that should deserve a negative rep. Unless, of course, it was an actual debate. I don't know the details of that though lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Quote:If they got in an actual argument that that is something that should deserve a negative rep. Unless, of course, it was an actual debate. I don't know the details of that though lol.

If you are interested in this, I'll link you to the topic via PM. But, I'm not gonna bring it into this topic.
SUre, send me a PM Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,836 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,949 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,485 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,212 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Removing Reputation Fragma 9 1,069 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Fragma