Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today"
[Image: 8aaf0e5a3c881a71cf61a39835f387e7.png]

Can this be raised? I only +repped twice today! Sad
Why is it an error? Maybe it's a limit.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Well, that is what it says in the image, I just copy/pasted it. I know it is a limit and I'm asking for it to be raised.

Edit: Fixed the title by adding quotes.
It is a limit, but the other people you were going to give rep can also wait if you really have more than 2 people to give the rep to in a singe day. Rep them the next day if you have to. I don't think you'll need more than 2 a day on average even if you have 3 or 4 people to give rep to. That leaves 2 x 2 days to give that full 4 people to give the rep towards, simple solution. 3 doesn't seem like such a stretch, but that really shouldnt be an abused system like it is on HF. There, they are used like greeting cards. Defeats the purpose.
I highly doubt it's going to be raised just because you asked. There's a reason why there's a limit.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Well, I'm wondering why the limit is there and going to argue my points. One being, we are a much more mature community. I doubt anyone will rep abuse and I want to +rep 2 more people for their recent contributions. I'll wait obviously, but if Omni feels we are mature enough he may raise the limit.
Just wait a couple of hours.
(03-14-2011, 06:06 PM)Laugh Wrote: Well, I'm wondering why the limit is there and going to argue my points. One being, we are a much more mature community. I doubt anyone will rep abuse and I want to +rep 2 more people for their recent contributions. I'll wait obviously, but if Omni feels we are mature enough he may raise the limit.

Well, that is kind of ridiculous but he wants to prevent sudden rep boosting, before it gets into hand and then out of hand. regardless, its all about patience as stated by Deltron.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(03-14-2011, 06:06 PM)Laugh Wrote: Well, I'm wondering why the limit is there and going to argue my points. One being, we are a much more mature community. I doubt anyone will rep abuse and I want to +rep 2 more people for their recent contributions. I'll wait obviously, but if Omni feels we are mature enough he may raise the limit.

I agree with this. This community seems mature enough to raise the limit, we aren't none of those trolls or scammers off of HF.
Active
Yea, I guess it should be raised, 2 is kind of a small number.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Gold/Items allowed in Marketplace? Metapod 5 1,449 06-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bandors
  Take off thread ratings -Thomas- 18 2,892 11-22-2011, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Fragma
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,667 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,909 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,913 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient