Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Reputation Abuse?
I posted on the thread Omniscient posted about getting reset, so sarcastically I posted something to the effect of: since rep is getting reset why don't you guys + rep until i get 250 REP SO I CAN GET MAD BITCHEZ
Why is this in the site news area?
I was unable to decypher just general "support" questions and as seeing how there are members posting threads similar to this in here I figured I would post in here as well.
For what reason though? This thread looks really pointless to me. Why not just post in a thread that was existing, and if you didn't understand it, seeing as how you noticed those threads, you should have looked to those threads to answer any of your questions.
As seeing how I cannot post on the official Hack Forums Reputation Support Forum due to my account being banned, how can I attempt to fathom the logic behind taking sarcasm via caps lock taken seriously.
(09-23-2011, 10:45 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: As seeing how I cannot post on the official Hack Forums Reputation Support Forum due to my account being banned, how can I attempt to fathom the logic behind taking sarcasm via caps lock taken seriously.

Well this isn't hackforums at all, even though I don't understand what you've just said here (your wording doesn't make sense).

"taking sarcasm via caps lock taken seriously" taken/taking? This doesn't make sense to me. Either way if I can assume this was a sarcastic joke to Omni or something, why is it in the site suggestions area still? Mods and the admin himself have better things to do than to deal with threads like this that aren't here for any reason. If it was serious, and it's about HF in any way, why didn't you just PM Omni about it instead of creating this?

Where ever you were banned I could guess it was for a good reason.
I honestly think you are a bit daft. When your account is wrongfully banned such as saying "GIVE ME REP SO I CAN GET MAD BITCHEZ" for the reason being "Reputation Abuse". How can an obvious sarcastic be taken seriously as per the warrant of a ban. Since my account is banned, I cannot access the PM system in which you had advised in your statement.

I have had a few users refer me to Support Forums to be a form of "back up" for Hack Forums.
(09-23-2011, 11:14 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: I honestly think you are a bit daft. When your account is wrongfully banned such as saying "GIVE ME REP SO I CAN GET MAD BITCHEZ" for the reason being "Reputation Abuse". How can an obvious sarcastic be taken seriously as per the warrant of a ban.

Maybe you'll learn your lesson next time. I am "daft"? but you've only been on this forum for an hour, and you don't even know me? You are the one posting on a non-related forum in the site suggestions area for help on a different forum. You are also the one that took a risk like that over text just to be like the rest of the trolls on that forum lol. I wouldn't be the one to call another person daft if I were you.

(09-23-2011, 11:14 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: Since my account is banned, I cannot access the PM system in which you had advised in your statement.

Really? you can't work your way up to 10 posts on this forum and PM Omni because you're account is banned there?

(09-23-2011, 11:14 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: I have had a few users refer me to Support Forums to be a form of "back up" for Hack Forums.

They don't know what they are talking about, HF discussion isn't to be discussed at all period on SF for "backup". Read the rules and i'm sure you can see why. Look at past threads, mods usually end up closing threads like this with no suggestion for help other than to "PM Omni". Even then, why would this forum have anything to do with HF? The site atmosphere here is the complete opposite, and the Site Suggestions forum here is meant for SF, not HF (that should be common sense on any forum though)

If you needed to, and I've seen lots of members come here and post a thread about HF (why though?) ... Why do you need to make a thread for it? The community won't help you, the only person that can is the admin himself, and therefore a PM would be better suited.
(09-23-2011, 11:39 PM)Ace Wrote: Maybe you'll learn your lesson next time. I am "daft"? but you've only been on this forum for an hour, and you don't even know me? You are the one posting on a non-related forum in the site suggestions area for help on a different forum. You are also the one that took a risk like that over text just to be like the rest of the trolls on that forum lol. I wouldn't be the one to call another person daft if I were you.

(09-23-2011, 11:14 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: Since my account is banned, I cannot access the PM system in which you had advised in your statement.
Really? you can't work your way up to 10 posts on this forum and PM Omni because you're account is banned there?

(09-23-2011, 11:14 PM)Planeswalker Wrote: I have had a few users refer me to Support Forums to be a form of "back up" for Hack Forums.

They don't know what they are talking about, HF discussion isn't to be discussed at all period on SF for "backup". Read the rules and i'm sure you can see why. Look at past threads, mods usually end up closing threads like this with no suggestion for help other than to "PM Omni". Even then, why would this forum have anything to do with HF? The site atmosphere here is the complete opposite, and the Site Suggestions forum here is meant for SF, not HF (that should be common sense on any forum though)

If you needed to, and I've seen lots of members come here and post a thread about HF (why though?) ... Why do you need to make a thread for it? The community won't help you, the only person that can is the admin himself, and therefore a PM would be better suited.

On HackForums there is also an award for achieving 100 posts(High Quality) on here. Therefore as seeing how I am an upgraded member, with minimal customer support from the administrator in which his response is: Use the private forum. However when you cannot view ANY pages on HF other than the homepage, it makes that method of discussion rather useless. There should be someway to code in a "scan" command to scan Limited Users for any other member groups so that those who have gotten the upgrade weather by gift, prize or payment can access the premium forums.

THEREFORE creating an unwritten justification of this thread, as it would help support ALL of the forums under MyBB, Witza and Omniscients control. By doing so this thread also serves as a banner for an update or patch that was made before.
Im sorry, what is this post about? To much writing and shouldnt be in this section possible

zz
[Image: 334spqt.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,749 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,396 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis
  Rep abuse? Cee Lo Green 21 2,944 01-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  Reputation image Proof 5 1,175 11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Removing Reputation Fragma 9 1,035 10-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Fragma