Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reputation On Background
It is indeed, its like you cant even see it. Should be orange imo
Yeah, orange would make it look better.
It seems that only I prefer light blue.
I think the color of Rep should match the theme. So if you're using the blue theme then the Rep colour could be blue.

Orrr just change the current green to a brighter green.
(04-18-2010, 03:33 AM)JackĀ¹ Wrote: I think the color of Rep should match the theme. So if you're using the blue theme then the Rep colour could be blue.

Orrr just change the current green to a brighter green.

Right you are. Smile Blue for the win.
Yeah. Whatever is done, I don't mind. I just think the current green needs to go.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I hope Omniscient considers this then.
This has been suggested a loooong time ago, so I don't blame you for saying it again.
Omni said something like the colour palette of the site being very limited and when he tried a few different things green came out the best. Keep in mind that it comes out a little different on different screens.
For example, I'm dual screening with my laptop and an older LCD monitor. Both are hard to read but it is much easier on the eyes with the older screen. I guess your colour settings could also affect the way it turns out also.
Old thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....hlight=rep

As I said, it was a long time ago.
True, however I still think any colour other than green should be able to work better than the current.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(04-18-2010, 04:11 AM)Malware Boss Wrote: True, however I still think any colour other than green should be able to work better than the current.

Malware Boss,

#666666 wouldln't
Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Color and background of code and php tags? aHardyX 2 649 03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Existence
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,835 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Reputation Abuse? Planeswalker 11 1,949 09-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Background Color Cyber-Security 19 2,647 07-19-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Patrick
  "Error - Given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today" Peter L 14 3,472 03-22-2011, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Psychosis