Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background Color
The green color of the background is hurting my eyes a LOT. I looked at the setting I have but there is no option to change the background to black. I am hoping to see this implemented in the future Yeye
I think someone needs to get some glasses Smile
The forum would look really dark as black and green has a better fit for the word "support" here. I don't think he'll change it
This is a very "dull" green. Adjust the contrast on your monitor.
I find the colour to do the total opposite. I find it relaxing and easy to look at.
(07-10-2011, 08:49 AM)Fragma Wrote: I find the colour to do the total opposite. I find it relaxing and easy to look at.

I'd agree, a big contrast in colors would make a forum harder on the eyes to look at. Specifically differences like white and black.
(07-10-2011, 07:49 AM)Ace Wrote: The forum would look really dark as black and green has a better fit for the word "support" here. I don't think he'll change it

But he could add an option letting you change the bg right?

(07-10-2011, 08:49 AM)Fragma Wrote: I find the colour to do the total opposite. I find it relaxing and easy to look at.

Exactly, some people apparently don't like it. No big deal though

(07-10-2011, 08:58 AM)Mayhem Wrote: But he could add an option letting you change the bg right?

No, the background is actually an image, it would require several themes on the site, which would take up space. Not to mention he'd have to update every theme if he makes an update to 1, just to keep all of them up to date.

There's a premium theme that Solidus bought, and it allows jQuery for color changing. However since it does. you can input your own jQuery to get any possible color you want. I already know Fragma has the theme though, and solidus uses it for RandomForum. I'd hate to see this forum with it too, as it would get confusing differentiating between 3 forums with the same theme lol.
I wish there was on option to change it to black.... Sad
If you don't like the green try archive mode:

http://www.supportforums.net/archive/index.php

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Color and background of code and php tags? aHardyX 2 648 03-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Existence
  Change PM Color. Chief 21 2,121 09-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Blue Text Color (default) Peter L 18 2,251 06-04-2011, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Invincible
  Post reply error theme color. Detective RooTz 6 1,002 06-27-2010, 08:44 AM