Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forum Forge - Feedback?
Hey guys,

I think it's time for me to post my first SupportForums thread - I'm a bit of a web design addict, and am anxious to hear your feedback for my site. The link is in my signature, and any help/guidance that you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Just a few things - the site is designed to run well on IE7+, but it is really designed to work with up to date, modern browsers. If there are any obvious typos which I have missed, or if you have any questions which have not been answered by the site, then please can you mention them here and I'll consider adding them to the FAQ?

Link: The Forum Forge

I'm all ears, so get browsing! Smile
At first glance, it looks really professional!
I think everything is a bit to big though. The top of the page is fine, but the links towards the bottom in the grey strip are wayyyy to big. Maybe 3/4 of their current size?

Other then that, looks really good!
(12-28-2009, 05:01 PM)Extasey Wrote: At first glance, it looks really professional!
I think everything is a bit to big though. The top of the page is fine, but the links towards the bottom in the grey strip are wayyyy to big. Maybe 3/4 of their current size?

It's called Web 2.0 Tongue. Some people like it others don't Blink.
(12-28-2009, 05:01 PM)Extasey Wrote: At first glance, it looks really professional!

Your wish has been granted! Smile

The links at the bottom have been shrunk by a small amount - and I confess, it looks far better.

Thanks for your time!
I agree with Extacey, it looks really professional but it looks a little big. Apart from that, nice work Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 519 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated Zammyslave 0 636 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 856 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Professional Criminal | Feedback Please! King 25 5,657 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: [M]
  Theme/Customisation Feedback! King 8 1,764 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: King