Support Forums

Full Version: The Forum Forge - Feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I think it's time for me to post my first SupportForums thread - I'm a bit of a web design addict, and am anxious to hear your feedback for my site. The link is in my signature, and any help/guidance that you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Just a few things - the site is designed to run well on IE7+, but it is really designed to work with up to date, modern browsers. If there are any obvious typos which I have missed, or if you have any questions which have not been answered by the site, then please can you mention them here and I'll consider adding them to the FAQ?

Link: The Forum Forge

I'm all ears, so get browsing! Smile
At first glance, it looks really professional!
I think everything is a bit to big though. The top of the page is fine, but the links towards the bottom in the grey strip are wayyyy to big. Maybe 3/4 of their current size?

Other then that, looks really good!
(12-28-2009, 05:01 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]At first glance, it looks really professional!
I think everything is a bit to big though. The top of the page is fine, but the links towards the bottom in the grey strip are wayyyy to big. Maybe 3/4 of their current size?

It's called Web 2.0 Tongue. Some people like it others don't Blink.
(12-28-2009, 05:01 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]At first glance, it looks really professional!

Your wish has been granted! Smile

The links at the bottom have been shrunk by a small amount - and I confess, it looks far better.

Thanks for your time!
I agree with Extacey, it looks really professional but it looks a little big. Apart from that, nice work Smile