Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional Criminal | Feedback Please!
http://professionalcriminal.com/

What are your thoughts? I plan on posting a lot of interesting stuff here. How can I improve on what I've currently got?
(01-19-2012, 01:32 AM)King Wrote: http://professionalcriminal.com/

What are your thoughts? I plan on posting a lot of interesting stuff here. How can I improve on what I've currently got?

Looks awesome, great idea for a blog! Theme looks great and this is gonna be interesting. Bookmarked your blog and I'll check on it every now and then.
[Image: image.php]
(01-19-2012, 02:30 AM)TalishHF Wrote: Looks awesome, great idea for a blog! Theme looks great and this is gonna be interesting. Bookmarked your blog and I'll check on it every now and then.

Really appreciate it mate!
This looks quite unique and entertaining King. Nice work. Big Grin
Though, I'm curious as to how you got the idea. Tongue
(01-19-2012, 02:56 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: This looks quite unique and entertaining King. Nice work. Big Grin
Though, I'm curious as to how you got the idea. Tongue

Let's just say there's a lot you don't know about me. Smile
Accepted. Smile
Best of luck mate.
(01-19-2012, 02:59 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: Accepted. Smile
Best of luck mate.

Thanks mate. Let me know if you've got any topics you'd like me to write about or if there's anything you think I could do to improve on what's currently there.

Cheers.
(01-19-2012, 02:58 AM)King Wrote: Let's just say there's a lot you don't know about me. Smile

You're an undercover criminal or something? lol

It looks nice, although the theme colors for me seem a bit out of place from the background. It's got a good idea though, but the visual I think can still budge for improvement.
(01-19-2012, 03:08 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You're an undercover criminal or something? lol

It looks nice, although the theme colors for me seem a bit out of place from the background. It's got a good idea though, but the visual I think can still budge for improvement.

Which do you prefer?

[Image: uedoF.png]
[Image: rFDLN.png]
[Image: gVzuM.png]
[Image: U34Lz.png]
Personally I like blue, but not for this, I think red or green would be a better suit for the name here Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated Zammyslave 0 636 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  Theme/Customisation Feedback! King 8 1,764 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: King
  Thread Options Elite VIP Forums! REGISTER NOW! -FEEDBACK HERE! iFaTaLiTy 2 932 12-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: iFaTaLiTy
  Quickbooks - feedback on my new website Quickbooks 3 864 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Amazing
  Need some feedback guys :D BrainDeadFreak 4 1,067 06-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Eve