Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated
Yesterday I came up with the idea of a forum dedicated to flaming (discrimination of all sorts is prohibited though). The idea behind it is helping people to let go of their anger and frustrations by talking crap about other people. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that, after becoming being active, there will be plenty of friendships with their origins there. People who get into a fight and realize they think alike, starting some more serious discussions and at the end becoming friends.

It's a site created pretty much for laughing, getting freaking mad, and laughing about that too. Tongue

I need help populating it, members, discussions, flame wars. Big Grin

If anybody is up for the task, go ahead and join at http://lovetoflame.com

It's not finished yet since there's actually nothing there, but I'm sure that it can get filled pretty soon. Mad people are mad.

Eventually I'll need some staff too, but I'm not offering that here.

Constructive criticism is appreciated. If you want to flame, do it there. Pirate

EDIT: I was having trouble with my webhost provider, I have purchased another service now and it's all good again. A little empty but good. Tongue
[Image: zKqkz.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Professional Criminal | Feedback Please! King 25 5,653 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: [M]
  Theme/Customisation Feedback! King 8 1,764 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: King
  Thread Options Elite VIP Forums! REGISTER NOW! -FEEDBACK HERE! iFaTaLiTy 2 932 12-24-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: iFaTaLiTy
  FWF (Flame War Forums) - Where Negative Rep is a Good Thing Peter L 21 2,484 07-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Quickbooks - feedback on my new website Quickbooks 3 864 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Last Post: Amazing