Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need VPS Linux Server
I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about NetShop-isp.com.cy vps? Will it be worth trying them?

Thanks in advance
I like netshop isp VPS hosting. Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
You'll get instant provisioning VPS servers + unlimited OS re-installations. SSD & NVMe storage.
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com accounts are worthwhile.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Like NetShop isp VPS hosting solutions. KVM-based VPS on low-contingency servers and dedicated resources on each VPS.
Pricing is excellent and almost everything was ok for the last 6 months. The tech support people are courteous and prompt and informative.
Recommended netshop-isp.com.cy hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting any website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 289 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Affordable E-VPS Linux Servers? Kdstack 7 373 01-18-2024, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 372 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 477 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 396 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas