Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable E-VPS Linux Servers?
I'm looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget $20 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU, Min 2GB Ram, Min 50GB HDD, Min 25GB Traffic
Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
Do you know anything about RegVPS.com e-vps? Will it be worth trying them?
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and inet.ws are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Customer support at these companies is the guiding North Star, always present and quick to resolve any issues. Their technical expertise, courteous approach, and infallible guidance stand out. These hosts aren't just web hosting providers, they are co-pilots in my digital journey, ensuring a voyage that's light-years ahead of others. Thank you for being my trusted guides on this incredible journey.
After I signed up with Regvps.com linux vps, I had a few issues setting up a script on one of my domains, and they helped me resolve that problem in a few hours.
The customer service is the icing on the cake that makes this host one that I will gladly pass on to others, maybe even forcibly if I have to!
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Their sites are easy to navigate and everything is laid out clearly. The price you see is the price you pay, unlike other companies. My experience has been very pleasant indeed, very impressed and certainly will continue with them.
Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support! I know just enough to be dangerous, and Regvps.com has been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time.
The best VPS plans are available from coinshosting.com and inet.ws.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans is also affordable.
I have got at least 3 VPS servers from RegVPS.com. I do confirm they are one of the best for VPS. You will like them
Deals from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.
Prices are modest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 289 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 372 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  VPS Linux Servers? Tilsun 4 400 10-11-2023, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Linux VPS hosting plans? Tilsun 6 293 10-05-2023, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need VPS Linux Server Mirandas 4 463 10-02-2023, 01:21 AM