Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect host for the following server/vps specs?
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Current Budget Is anything less than 50$
I have checked Neironvps.com but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
Stable servers are available from qhoster.com and ownwebservers.com.
They are reliable, very helpful, and quick to assist with any question's you may have.
I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being NeironVPS.com customer. I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support. They keep upgrading accounts for free. My account has more than doubled in size since I singed up with them.
I am most impressed with NeironVPS.com for their friendly, timely and helpful support. They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time.
Can say that this host is perfect for SSD VPS hosting. I can't ask for more.
I've tried several web hosting providers but none of them beat NeironVPS.com solutions. The interface is clean, concise and configuring your site(s) is straightforward.
The support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.
Accounts from legionbox.com and planethoster.com can be right for running your business successfully.
They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 262 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 384 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 372 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 287 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 371 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun