Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Linux vps host?
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, Im looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
US based Unmanaged CentOS VPS
30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust Neironvps.com Linux vps host? Any reviews, please?
Thanks
I like Neironvps.com user-friendly interface. It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.
Plans from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.
You can trust Neironvps.com solutions. Recommend their virtual private servers in multiple locations.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
Awesome service, can't be faulted. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. A pleasure to deal with. High quality service I've not experienced elsewhere. 110% highly recommended.
Check out VPS plans from ewallhost.com and legionbox.com as they are full-featured and inexpensive.
Such a great Hosting service they provide. You will be very satisfied with the service of them.
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.
Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend Zipservers.com ssd vps to others. Current Promotion: 25% off LIFETIME SSD VPS with code: SSD2022

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 262 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 385 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 281 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Affordable E-VPS Linux Servers? Kdstack 7 373 01-18-2024, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable host for running a forum? Kdstack 6 323 01-03-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Mirandas