Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Debate section
It seems that a lot of people are discussing different thing like people's views on god, ect. So I was thinking instead of posting that in the Emotional Support section, we create a Debate section.
Thoughts, Comments?
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
I support this, may cause some arguments though.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
Sorry brah, but Omni has a forum for this already. He wants people to go there instead of having a debate section on here, or HF.
http://www.debateful.com/
PM me for private, confidential support.
I support it though.
I don't see how a debate forum would jibe well here with support. I know first hand how debates can also lead to members disliking each other.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Support, not Debate Forums. I believe Omni has another site you can debate at. Want to debate? OSHIT is a great place for it.

As Omni said, debates lead to members despising each other. I'm pretty sure there are a few members here that I like that we would but heads on a lot of issues ;)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-14-2009, 10:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I don't see how a debate forum would jibe well here with support. I know first hand how debates can also lead to members disliking each other.

Not to mention flaming. I cant see this working at all in this environment.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

You mean huge flame war that tears the community in two and starts fire after fire forum. Is that what you mean?
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Well, I suppose if there is a forum for this, then why do we need a debate section? It seemed like a good idea at the time. Well, thanks for the comments and thoughts guys! I appreciate it!
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
(12-14-2009, 07:34 PM)WMM Wrote: I support this, may cause some arguments though.

Isn't that the point of a debate?

I support it.
(12-15-2009, 04:38 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Not to mention flaming. I cant see this working at all in this environment.
Also everyone listen to him. I think your are the expert at that here :p
Not trolling you i meant your site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Suggestion] Debate Section Hуѕтєяιa X™ 8 2,231 06-05-2011, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Hуѕтєяιa X™
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,269 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Debate team RDCA 32 7,731 03-24-2011, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Impurity
  A Debate Section. Pineapple 26 5,237 11-24-2010, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Lord_Scorch
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,573 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.