Support Forums

Full Version: Debate section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems that a lot of people are discussing different thing like people's views on god, ect. So I was thinking instead of posting that in the Emotional Support section, we create a Debate section.
Thoughts, Comments?
I support this, may cause some arguments though.
Sorry brah, but Omni has a forum for this already. He wants people to go there instead of having a debate section on here, or HF.
http://www.debateful.com/
I support it though.
I don't see how a debate forum would jibe well here with support. I know first hand how debates can also lead to members disliking each other.
Support, not Debate Forums. I believe Omni has another site you can debate at. Want to debate? OSHIT is a great place for it.

As Omni said, debates lead to members despising each other. I'm pretty sure there are a few members here that I like that we would but heads on a lot of issues ;)
(12-14-2009, 10:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how a debate forum would jibe well here with support. I know first hand how debates can also lead to members disliking each other.

Not to mention flaming. I cant see this working at all in this environment.
You mean huge flame war that tears the community in two and starts fire after fire forum. Is that what you mean?
Well, I suppose if there is a forum for this, then why do we need a debate section? It seemed like a good idea at the time. Well, thanks for the comments and thoughts guys! I appreciate it!
(12-14-2009, 07:34 PM)WMM Wrote: [ -> ]I support this, may cause some arguments though.

Isn't that the point of a debate?

I support it.
(12-15-2009, 04:38 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention flaming. I cant see this working at all in this environment.
Also everyone listen to him. I think your are the expert at that here :p
Not trolling you i meant your site.
Pages: 1 2