Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Feather Award
(07-28-2013, 09:44 AM)ilovekate49 Wrote: I'm happy to be back on here its nice to mix it up some times and not be on hf all the time.

Agreed. It's a nice change in scenery with a nice theme and different members, along with different sections etc.
It would be nice to regain my feather back, I'm sure many others member would enjoy whoring this award.
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian
Made you count sheep
Do you think your cooler than me?
If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.
I would recommend allowing more users to obtain the award again, but only do it for a limited amount of time. For example, you could allow the award to be obtainable for a week or two, maybe less.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
It'd be good to have a chance at obtaining the award, so yes!
Well it would be good for this forum. But I miss HF a lot.
You got to do something to get people to post. Nobody posts on here.
(08-03-2013, 11:50 PM)#Skyline Wrote: Well it would be good for this forum. But I miss HF a lot.

Maybe you should have thought twice before attempting to transfer your account. Pinch
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Not sure if this still open for discussion but I think you should. Even though I wasn't around for the forum's golden days, it always sucks to see a dead forum.
(12-23-2013, 09:07 PM)Haste Wrote: Not sure if this still open for discussion but I think you should. Even though I wasn't around for the forum's golden days, it always sucks to see a dead forum.

This was removed a long ass time ago, it's not about people coming and being active and spamming useless posts till they reach 100 which is when they receive the award and usually go inactive.

The forum just needs people who actually care to assist.
The only way to get this forum active again is if Omniscient brings backs the award. I agree though most people will never come back once they reach 100 posts, but their will be a fair amount of people that will come back here on a daily basis. We just need something to get this forum active again. It has been dead way to long.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,010 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,827 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,221 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,794 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,574 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity