Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Feather Award No Longer Available
I've been extremely inactive, I kept up the award system for quite a few months but I have a new job and I work full time. I've found it harder and harder to keep up with it all.

I'll still be around, until I get more time Smile
(03-26-2012, 02:04 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Could you create a thread now and post up current traffic stats, and then let's say, 7 days from now and then every 7 days? I'd be quite intrigued to monitor it too.

A little bit off-topic post here, have you heard anything from Sam? He doesn't seem to be here too often any-more and never replies on skype.

I will not post stats.

And Sam is now removed from staff. I have no other comment on that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(03-26-2012, 02:18 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I will not post stats.

And Sam is now removed from staff. I have no other comment on that.

That's fair enough, so are you going to start being more active now and taking care of the moderating?
(03-26-2012, 02:20 PM)BreShiE Wrote: That's fair enough, so are you going to start being more active now and taking care of the moderating?
There was never that much spam to begin with, the worst we get was members cutting down a bit on quality to get the feather a little faster. I'm sure Omniscient has plans, but he's usually secretive about things like this. Ninja
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I knew it was going to be removed whether it was to advertise the forum or the negativity it was getting.
(03-26-2012, 02:15 PM)Sam Wrote: I've been extremely inactive, I kept up the award system for quite a few months but I have a new job and I work full time. I've found it harder and harder to keep up with it all.

I'll still be around, until I get more time Smile

Ah that explains it, I just hope you could still be active while working full time.
I asked for it yesterday but haven't got a reply yet. But i think it's pretty good that it's turn like this.
I guess the excessive amount of "remove the feather award" threads can finally stop now. I am also interested to see how this affects SF now. Most probably, there will in fact be a significant decrease in activity, but the quality of posts will most likely increase with this.
(03-26-2012, 03:07 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I guess the excessive amount of "remove the feather award" threads can finally stop now. I am also interested to see how this affects SF now. Most probably, there will in fact be a significant decrease in activity, but the quality of posts will most likely increase with this.
Don't be so sure, I've seen regular members making some pretty off posts lately, but I'm not going to name names or link links.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Happy days.
Nice to see we have some action going on.
If Sam is no longer staff, will you be doing more moderator duties here or will you appoint someone new?
Also...did you reply to my PM from several weeks ago? JW.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,006 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,536 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,218 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,790 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 16,550 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity