Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Feather Review?
i dont think that sam is going to answer every pm about a support feather. it is really up to omni, he owns the forums. just leave sam alone, and when you hit 100, explain to omni what is going on. the worst that is gonna happen is he will say "no".
Don't take my word on it, but you were probably denied.
Sam's a busy man, be patient, also you shouldn't join this site solely for an award on HF. Take some time to look around, and actually contribute, then if you do pass 100 posts send a message managements way.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

To get mine, I just PMed Omniscient on hackforums and he gave me the award.
Yes I included my profile, etc. But still, you shouldn't have to go through this whole process.
(03-25-2012, 02:42 PM)Qwazz Wrote: Sam's a busy man, be patient, also you shouldn't join this site solely for an award on HF. Take some time to look around, and actually contribute, then if you do pass 100 posts send a message managements way.

I'm nearly at 200 posts, and when I sent a message to Omniscient a few days ago he didn't reply to me and that was that.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
(03-25-2012, 03:13 PM)Alreiger Wrote: I'm nearly at 200 posts, and when I sent a message to Omniscient a few days ago he didn't reply to me and that was that.
As-well as Sam, they are both very busy.
Sam being one of the few moderators here (if that) and Omniscient being the owner of quite a few HUGE forums.
They both have things to do, so give them time.
(03-25-2012, 03:15 PM)Positive Wrote: As-well as Sam, they are both very busy.
Sam being one of the few moderators here (if that) and Omniscient being the owner of quite a few HUGE forums.
They both have things to do, so give them time.
I'm not quite sure about that. I applied for the Youtube award while he was online and he checked out the thread and gave me it, but when I sent him a message right after, it was ignored.
Quaero gloria stellarum.
Stop with the "Sam is busy" bullshit.

Sam is not fulfilling his responsibility. Don't defend him with lame ass excuses.
Although he put it rather horribly, I'm with Peter on this one. If he doesn't have time to keep up with being a moderator on this site, he should let us, and Omniscient know, rather than allowing the community to suffer at his hands.
(03-25-2012, 05:25 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Although he put it rather horribly, I'm with Peter on this one. If he doesn't have time to keep up with being a moderator on this site, he should let us, and Omniscient know, rather than allowing the community to suffer at his hands.
I agree because Sam takes a month or so to respond he's probably ignores all the support feather reviews we should just let another member handle it if he's not up to the job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,023 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 26,460 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,028 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,830 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review Autopost 13 3,150 03-27-2012, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Omniscient