Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Feather Review
Well I know Omniscent would have had enough looking over the threads, but I feel I need to air my opinion aswell as many other users.

You said you would still honour those members that had already been accepted, but alot of members were here with the intention (for however long) to receive this award. People had sen't Sam Pm's atleast two weeks you made the announcement and how is it fair that he just decided not to reply and these users don't receive there award. I myself only joined afew days ago and up to acouple of hours ago only had 3 posts, this was because I was trying to be a good member. I only posted in the threads that interested me and I could help in, take for instant the diabetes thread, so I miss out for trying to be a good member?

Also if you dead set against this award now, from what I can tell its because all the "old" members from the forum are against it and its causing problems:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=22675
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=25741
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=20301

Why don't you simply remove the feather, from hackforums completely then fairs fair.

Anyway I just believe your decision to not allow members who were registered before the date not to receive the award, its my thought that anyone registered before your announcement should have the chance. I mean its not really fair to make people not receive it when they had full intention to get it and when they registered they still could. Maybe you should just up the requirements, or get rid of the award all together make a clean slate and that way fairs fair.

Anyway thats for reading my submission, I'll be staying anyway but I think its unfair plain and simple Nono
He won't accept you because you just make 10 posts PM Sam and go away and come back and make this post.

If you really wanted to get that award I you could have got more posts, that shows you have no interest in SF but you came here just for Award.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(03-27-2012, 02:38 AM)Kewl Wrote: He won't accept you because you just make 10 posts PM Sam and go away and come back and make this post.

If you really wanted to get that award I you could have got more posts, that shows you have no interest in SF but you came here just for Award.

I wanted to get that award, so I kept my posts high quality and only responded to those that I found interested/could assist in, and to be honest I have already had this fight in the other thread... Just go check that out Oui

(03-27-2012, 02:50 AM)Autopost Wrote: I wanted to get that award, so I kept my posts high quality and only responded to those that I found interested/could assist in, and to be honest I have already had this fight in the other thread... Just go check that out Oui
I agree with Ace there, you just had 4 posts that time.

Please read the quote by Omni.
You won't get any award unless you were eligible by Sam before the thread was made.

(03-26-2012, 01:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If you were given eligibility before today I will honor the agreement and provide you the award once 100 quality posts are made. Contingent however on the fact you do so within 30 days of this post. After that the award will be locked and no one will earn it.

Thank you.

(03-27-2012, 03:10 AM)Kewlz Wrote: I agree with Ace there, you just had 4 posts that time.

Please read the quote by Omni.
You won't get any award unless you were eligible by Sam before the thread was made.

(03-26-2012, 01:22 PM)Omniscient Wrote: If you were given eligibility before today I will honor the agreement and provide you the award once 100 quality posts are made. Contingent however on the fact you do so within 30 days of this post. After that the award will be locked and no one will earn it.

Thank you.

And thats half the reason for making this thread...
There were people (not me) who even Pmed Sam 3 weeks before omniscents announcement, yet because he didn't reply they miss out?

He didn't reply because he didn't find them eligible.
They were just like you, who came here for awards instead of contributing.
(03-27-2012, 03:29 AM)Kewlz Wrote: He didn't reply because he didn't find them eligible.
They were just like you, who came here for awards instead of contributing.

Whats the got to do with anything, I did come here for the award - as I assume you probably did. This doesn't mean I won't stay and I'm sure he would PM them back if he didn't accept them.
You should look at your post count, 90% of your posts are whining about not getting award, if you could have just went on subsection and helped members you would have got a chance to get Support feather.
Good luck getting your feather.
You obviously won't get it because you did not help anyone instead you're making posts and complaining about not getting "Support feather" without supporting anyone.
(03-27-2012, 03:48 AM)Kewlz Wrote: You should look at your post count, 90% of your posts are whining about not getting award, if you could have just went on subsection and helped members you would have got a chance to get Support feather.
Good luck getting your feather.
You obviously won't get it because you did not help anyone instead you're making posts and complaining about not getting "Support feather" without supporting anyone.

I clearly said that I don't count these posts in my other posts on the other topic, feel free to check it.

And this isn't just about me, Ive seen afew members ask if there eligible and I'm fighting for all members who registered before omniscent's announcement. Why are you aiming it only at me,
This thread wasn't really made for fighting, it was more aimed at Omniscent himself, just posting my thoughts about his dicision out there for him to see.

Also I'm sorry we all don't spam 100 posts like you.

And thats half the reason for making this thread...
There were people (not me) who even Pmed Sam 3 weeks before omniscents announcement, yet because he didn't reply they miss out?

[/quote]

If you PMed at four posts, you were denied for not having the minimum of ten. That's your fault, and no one else. And there's still quality that they look for, something you might not have shown in your posts.
Quaero gloria stellarum.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bring back the feather! xadamxk 0 1,008 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Last Post: xadamxk
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 25,824 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 18,542 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,794 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Support Feather Review? Nifty 29 4,754 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Autopost