Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP KONY
(03-07-2012, 03:17 PM)§ynHax™ Wrote: KONY has abducted 30,000 children from their homes. It's like a horror movie, families are too scared to sleep at their homes out of fear of loosing their kids. This has been going on for nine years but it seems we are finally close to stopping this.

In what way has the publics word been abused? Still, it's so touching seeing thousands of young people and adults fighting for what they know is right.

Do you think this will be done for free? Everything has a cost...

Also, it's sad and all, but as I've mentioned, a villain dies, another takes his spot. Just like serial killers, dictators, and terrorists.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
Yes i see where you're coming from but i feel as if we must try. Were we supposed to just sit and watch as Osama ruined the world? We must at least try.
Okay, so after some research into this "KONY 2012" movement, I finally decided what I think of it. It's just an excuse so the US millitary troops can expand AFRICOM. They're allowing YOU to vote for this KONY 2012 for THEIR benefit as usual. It makes sense if you think about it. I've tried to start many campaigns like this one, for exposing on-the-run pedophiles in my area and NONE of them have got anywhere NEAR the publicity that this has. So I believe it's the US government themselves operating this campaign. Let me get this straight though. For what he's done, I believe he should be punished. I think he should be castrated, hung, drawn and quartered for what he has done, but not for the sacrifice of others. Not by striking fear in africa, as expanding AFRICOM will.

Now, I'm not saying this is true. It's just my opinion. Just like they say - "Opinions are like butt holes - everyone's got one and they all stink", so I'm entitled to this post.

Interesting Reads:
Quote:When people are posting groups on this page calling for US troops to be moved from Afghanistan to Africa, then you know consent is being manufactured. This has more to do with attempting to combat the rise of China than arresting anybody. NO TO AFRICOM.

Quote:This "KONY 2012" campaign is asking for MORE US troops to be sent into Africa. Look up AFRICOM and understand what this is part of. Your consent is being manufactured. Wake up!

Quote:This KONY 2012 youtube frenzy is US State Department propaganda. This is ALL about expanding AFRICOM. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED. 2012 scramble for Africa.

- Lowkey (British Political Rapper)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7026197.stm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Stat...ca_Command
Thanks for that great post. I somewhat agree. The only reason I do not fully agree is because part of me just doesn't want to Sad. I know the government is selfish, and only participate in moneymaking or self defense operations. I just simply cannot believe how the world can just stand by as this has been happening for nine years! If I had the chance, I would shoot kony right in the middle of the forehead and end all this madness. But as Cronus said, another is likely to take his place. Even still, striking the head of the beast will disorientate and hinder the rest of it.
Invisible Children is pretty much a scam. While Kony is very real, their motives are questionable.
Kony, my deal, it is what it is. I got to focus on life & when I focus on life, I plan on stepping forth after a while like the movie Swordfish. Now them are true patriots IMO! LOL XD

Anywayz, I believe more in Anonymous but in an extent.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
I'm getting tired of seeing Kony this, and Kony that. The point's been made, and now it's just people hopping on a bandwagon because they think it makes them look "sympathetic".
Quaero gloria stellarum.
I don't know why we have troops in Iraq, it's so pointless. Can you imagine what we could do with that $1,000,000,000 a WEEK?? This guy would be killed in 2 days if we put that much money towards it!
I'm not sure about this case. If it's true we should definitely stop him now. But where is the truth that it is real. Yes a video from the group who started the campain. I'm just saying, i want proof before i support such a big case.
Kony is a bad and curl man he will not stop he violates and kills many people. We should stop kony so people would stop spamming Facebook Twitter Forums etc. I have received over 100 messages over my E-Mail. So stop Kony.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KONY is a fraud. ABlackFedora 24 2,992 03-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,960 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch
  Can we stop? ABlackFedora 1 442 03-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Justin Bieber. <3 Just stop hatingg. MONSTER thread on HF Positive 25 3,669 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Intoxicated
  Noobs need to stop DDosing HF! Statics 3 726 04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Gone