Support Forums

Full Version: STOP KONY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Joseph Kony is a terrible man. He abducts children. He turns girls into sex slaves. He turns boys into killers. He forces these children to kill their own parents. He forces them to kill others. He has abducted an estimated 30,000 children! The children are forced to mutilate others. They are his personal Army.

Joseph Kony is the leader of the rebels. He is a terrible man and forgive me for saying this; HE IS A BASTARD. Plain and simple. This man has no heart.
A boy named Jacob from Uganda was one of these abductees. He was fortunate enough to escape. His brother, who attempted to escape was recaptured and killed. He was slit in the neck. Infront of his brother Jacobs eyes. Jacob says "I would rather die than stay on earth". He says they have no future, and they would all rather die than remain on earth. He says if he could tell his brother one last thing, it would be "I love you".

An amazing man named Jason Russel met Jacob about nine years ago. He was disgusted at what he saw and learned. He made a promise to Jacob, a promise that he would stop this man, Joseph KONY. He vowed to stop KONY once and for all. Over the last nine years he has been fighting for this ultimate goal. He spoke to members of parliament, requesting troops be sent to Uganda to aid in the capture of KONY. Parliament said no, stating that this matter was not great enough for them to worry about.
Jason Russel didn't stop fighting. He protested, and built a community, followers who supported him. Parliament finally gave in and sent some troops over.

However, unless the world shows that they care for this matter, the mission will be cancelled.

WE MUST STOP KONY
Together we can stop KONY! Send this video link to all your friends, spread the word! Let the World Know the name JOSEPH KONY. We Will Make him visible! This must happen right now in 2012!
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
Spread The Word!
The world is full of bad people.
I often think of the US government in a similar way actually.
They luer young children into there ranks and then teach them to kill and perhaps die for "there" cause.
Many many bad people in this world. Many have different reasons for there logic.
Be it to maintain "power" ie US or to opress the infidels ie US lol.
Sorry to take your thread a little off track but honestly there are COUNTLESS asshats that deserve to die.
Recent example. Allied troops burning the holy book of the Mussies. No big deal to us but to them MORTIFYING.
More recently war graves desecrated by mussies. No big deal for them but were MORTIFIED.
Its all relative. Look at sudan. Complete kaos there and im sure we could single out leaders that are guilty has hell of mass execution.

Ultimately we will care about what is pushed infront of us be in on TV, radio or net.
Propaganda. Its a wonderful tool.
This man is a crazy, horrible person, and he should be locked up in jail for his crimes.
It is absolutely wrong, what he is doing to children, and their families.

I wonder why he is doing this stuff, and what made him start doing it.

@DAMINK™
You could say that the US Government is 'bad', but many other goverments are the same, or even worse. Of course they want their citizens to obey the law, and fight for the government's causes, that's what they want. But you can't compare the government to a rapist/murderer with no morals or respect for human rights.
DAMINK I agree with all of that. The government just don't care enough because the affected people are all the way in Africa. This is wrong. A human is a human, and no matter what, we should all try to make each others lives better. How can you hear all this and then just shrug it off saying "meh, not my concern". Some people are bad, some are just heartless.
Quote:This "KONY 2012" campaign is asking for MORE US troops to be sent into Africa. Look up AFRICOM and understand what this is part of. Your consent is being manufactured. Wake up!

Quote:This KONY 2012 youtube frenzy is US State Department propaganda. This is ALL about expanding AFRICOM. YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED. 2012 scramble for Africa.

-Lowkey

I haven't done any research into this, yet as I have no sound on the laptop I'm using, mine's broke and I broke my phone charger, so I can't do anything listening-wise currently, but I'm going to do a little reading into it then post my thoughts.
Yeah, I want the US government to remove its troops from the middle east, but we can't get what we want in life, right??

EDIT: I'm pretty sure this is another excuse to occupy another nation. Gaddafi, Bin Laden, and others.

Besides, you kill him, what will happen? Nothing. Another person will take his place, just like Bin Laden.
(03-07-2012, 11:13 AM)Cronus Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I want the US government to remove its troops from the middle east, but we can't get what we want in life, right??

EDIT: I'm pretty sure this is another excuse to occupy another nation. Gaddafi, Bin Laden, and others.

Besides, you kill him, what will happen? Nothing. Another person will take his place, just like Bin Laden.

I think you're misunderstanding the whole point of this.
Arresting Kony sets a huge example of what the world is capable of when everybody comes together through social networking, the media and advertising.
What was once a platform used mainly to make money, can now be used to save lives and raise awareness.
This whole idea is just showing the idiots like Kony of the world, that they can't get away with killing and kidnapping thousands upon thousands of innocent children.
The fact that through websites such as Twitter and Facebook, the whole world can share information and group together to try and stop something like this from happening is just incredible.

I'm all for exterminating these assholes, but the method you're specifying can be abused by the government. Infact, it has already been.
I need to get my hands on a laptop with sound, so I can listen to this video.

Time to do some reading...
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kony2012/kony-4.html

Hmm, need to do a bit more reading before I make my decision.
KONY has abducted 30,000 children from their homes. It's like a horror movie, families are too scared to sleep at their homes out of fear of loosing their kids. This has been going on for nine years but it seems we are finally close to stopping this.

In what way has the publics word been abused? Still, it's so touching seeing thousands of young people and adults fighting for what they know is right.
Pages: 1 2 3