Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Bieber. <3 Just stop hatingg. MONSTER thread on HF
NO TROLL!

Justin Bieber.
A sixteen year old boy, who got famous over youtube.
He loves to singg, but no one listens to him. His Pray song is amaingg.
Most people hate on him because of his voice.
I dont. I like him more than anything else on this planet.
I dont know why you guys cant leave him alone. He has done nothing to you. I mean, i think is doing a great job. I dont like his music. But i do like him. But people really should stick up for him like me, instead of bringing him down. He gets the girls (wish he got boys, like me) has alot of money, i mean, what else can you ask for. Has trillions of fans. Come on.

My favorite pictures:

Sexy Abs:
Another Abs pic (not photoshopped):

Him:

Enough with photos.
Can we all just start stop hating on him, but still hate his voice.
Just think of him being you for a sec, then think about the people hating you. You would want them to like you for your looks, but who cares about a voice. I love him. I want him. But i cant have him. All i can do is try and get people to stop hating on him. Please guys. See where i am coming from.
I mean who can resist this smile:
Thanks for reading. Big Grin

- Positive
[Image: capture.png]

No one likes him.
(12-30-2010, 03:39 AM)Lith Wrote: [Image: capture.png]

No one likes him.

He has a lot of haters but the amount of views his songs achieve is amazing. I'm shocked at that number of views.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I don't like him but I don't hate him. I'm only annoyed not "I want to beat him up" type. And I'm surprised that many 11 year olds have internet.
(12-30-2010, 01:34 PM)Lith Wrote: I don't like him but I don't hate him. I'm only annoyed not "I want to beat him up" type. And I'm surprised that many 11 year olds have internet.

I don't like him or hate him either. I'm just not a fan of 16 year olds. The majority of his fans are far too young to have full internet access. What's the world coming to? :p
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

i dont like justin bieber nothing will change that
Most of people turn the song on for irritating friends or such, is why i do. I don't like his songs. I've heard on the news that he can be very arrogant. I think most of the people hate him because of he's too sexy and gets all the girls, lol.
He's doing his thing, let him be!
I think his singing might get a little worse later on.
[Image: death.png]
He's a 16 year old kid who sings about love.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eLiwH-n7s[/yt]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  STOP KONY §ynHax™ 22 2,330 03-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Justin Broading Lol K 0 333 07-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Lol K
  Can we stop? ABlackFedora 1 435 03-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Justin Bieber Says U.S. Health Care System Is “Evil” Camgaertner 5 1,137 03-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  If Justin was a girl (and other disturbing Google trends) Eve 11 2,815 02-27-2011, 05:27 AM
Last Post: NekoChan